Eagle's Nest Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Nisswa
See available hotels
Nisswa Motel(Nisswa)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Breezy Point Resort(Breezy Point)
Shing Wako Resort(Merrifield)
View Hotel
All reviewsno air conditioninggas fireplacedockstrailboatscabinpaullakeminnesota
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2009

My husband and two kids and I stayed at Eagles Nest Resort in Nisswa on Lower Cullen Lake. We stayed for a week in July. It was a week long stay at the fishing resort. Very kid friendly place. The owners were very friendly and accomodating. We felt welcome from the minute we arrived and the whole week long. They had kids activities in the morning so my husband and I walked into town for our coffee fix at the Airdonack. Delicious. the resort is right on the Paul Bunyan Trail so you can walk/bike for miles.

NIsswa has lots of fun shops and restaurants. It also has a pizza place that is to die for. Sorry I can't remember the name, but it's right downtown- you can't miss it.

We did some fishing and kids caught fish so they were happy. We went mini golfing, fishing, go carting and also up to Itasca State Park for a day trip.

Can't wait to go back again sometime!

3  Thank wishiwasinvegas