“Good menu.”

Ganley's Family Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Nisswa
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Ganley's has a good menu, although a little more expensive than some local restaurants.It is a very busy restaurant which says that people enjoy this place.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

My daughter won a heat in the turtle races on Wednesday. We came here to redeem it on Saturday at 4:30pm during Nisswa's crazy days. Only to find it closed. To top it off we actually stopped by on Wednesday to look at the hours to make sure we came when they were open. To our dismay on that Wednesday we could not find it posted anywhere! I lost the dad of the year award when we returned on Saturday so I could treat all my kids to a nice treat before we left town. Really disappointed!!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Each year we come to Nisswa on summer vacation and every year I have to make my way to Ganley's for a cheeseburger, fries and a Malt!!! Especially on Turtle Race day. Living in the South I have yet to find a Malt like Ganley's therefore I've stopped looking and save this treat for my "vacation Malt" that I dream about each year. Thanks Ganley's for fulfilling this girls childhood dream of "enjoying a Wonderful Malt"-- something we didn't have in South Carolina growing up❤️

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We have been regulars at Ganley's for many years and have never had anything short of excellent food and fine friendly service. They have a great menu with a variety of fine food, including: all day breakfast, great burgers and luncheon specials, ice cream, floats, malts, pie, fresh baked caramel and cinnamon rolls, gourmet coffee drinks, and a large variety of candy. On warm summer days you can enjoy scenic sidewalk seating right across the street from the new Nisswa Plaza. Do not visit the Nisswa area without going to Ganley's.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

OMG - what a little gem in Nisswa! Think Mayberry...and Aunt B's cooking. lol. This small little cafe (you should blow out towards the parking lot and add more tables!), is charming, has great home made food, and truly, the best prices you'll find in the Nisswa area. The wait staff have always been young locals with a summer job there, but they seem to always choose the most friendly that aren't just plastering on a smile. They seem to actually enjoy the tourists! The service is efficient, and food comes out quickly and piping HOT! Sometimes a rarity in the restaurant world. After shopping all the fun shops of Nisswa, stop in the diner. Or come early morning before all the shoppers flock in. They also have outside tables, so fun to eat there and people watch.
It's