“Vacation pizza”

Rafferty's Pizza Nisswa
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Nisswa
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Wait staff was super friendly and order was fast; the mini pizzas were smaller than I thought they would be, but we're very good.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We ate here twice on our week long vacation to the area. They have some excellent pizza. We had the Kelly's Premium both times. The kids had the cheese pizza kids meals. The concept of ordering/paying first works well. On our first visit we were really impressed with our server Alex, who was very attentive and good with people. Highly recommended if you're in Nisswa.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Spent the week at a resort in the area and raced turtles on Wednesday in Nisswa. Saw this place and our kids and us decided we would save our visit till our last night. Came here on our final Saturday at 5:00pm. Was not busy, and ordering was a breeze. I like that we paid right away so we wouldn't have to wait. Prices were reasonable for some pies, with the kiddies being around 4$ for what I thought could have been a little bigger. My wife and I's came out and hers looked good. Mine on the other hand was over cooked, almost burnt, and the crust was harder than a cracker. I was pretty disappointed in mine. Wife and kids enjoyed theirs, otherwise I woulda given less than a 3 on the rating. Plus with it being our first time, I gave them somewhat of the benefit of the doubt. Not gonna be back back for a long time, but if I was in the area again, if think if pass this place up for another spot.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Got a wonderful pizza last night. Place was packed but I had it in about 20 minutes from when I ordered. Will go back again

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My family and I enjoy the pizza. It is quieter than Zorbas, so is a nice change of pace. Also, fun to take the kids to Chocolate Ox next door afterwards.