“Great Mexican Food”

Don Julio's
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in North Branch
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 December 2011

We have been to Don Julio's several times. The last time we went, we could not believe how many people were there! We love their food and obviously so do many others.

Reviewed 16 August 2011

My wife and I had lunch here in May near the end of a vacation we spent traveling around Miinnesota. My wife had a taco salad and Pepsi and I ate a combination plate consisting of an enchilada, taco and beans. I drank iced tea.

I have eaten in probably fifty Mexican restaurants all around the US. With very few exceptions they seem to all be very similar. Don Julio's is another one of these. It appears to be rather new - the furnishings, etc.

I don't want to give the impression that it is not a good place to eat - it is. The food and service were both quite satisfactory. We would eat here again should we find our way back here again (the reason for our stop in North Branch was to visit the Outlet Mall across the highway).

Bottom line: Pretty good (as in not bad, not great). $20.00 including tax and tip.

1  Thank joan&mike