AmericInn Lodge & Suites North Branch
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Chisago City)
View Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites(Chisago City)
Wyoming Motel(Wyoming)
  • Restaurant
Hitching Post Motel(Forest Lake)
  • Free Internet
Forest Lake Motel(Forest Lake)
View Hotel
Dalles House Motel(Saint Croix Falls)
  • Pool
All reviewssteam roomno elevatorpool area iswafflesclean roomsbreakfast areaexcellent staygreat place to staynice breakfastmorning breakfastfirst floorhome away from homewould stay againparking lotpool and hot tubfree breakfastmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I chose to stay at this hotel with my two teenage children after reading many of the positive reviews from people who have previously stayed there. I agree with all the positive reviews I read. This is a fabulous place to stay and the staff are courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I recently booked a birthday package for my child at the Americinn in North Branch. The motel is extremely clean and the hotel staff are all very helpful and accommodating. The staff had all of the birthday package details ready to go upon my arrival and checked in with me during the birthday party to see if they could help with anything. The hot breakfast in the morning was also kept fresh and well maintained by the female staff person. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dan M
nbamericinn, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites North Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the AmericInn Lodge and Suites of North Branch. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Jack Juve

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Twice a year for 10 or 11 years I have attended a quilt retreat at The American Inn in North Branch MN. The hotel provides us with irons, ironing boards and extension cords. They lock the room when no one is in it so that we don't have to worry about our sewing machines. The rooms are always clean. Breakfast area well stocked. With coffee and hot tea all day long. Always great service.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I've mentioned this before I always end up in North Branch out of my way just so I could stay at the American Inn In North Branch Mn. the owner and his family and his staff at the American Inn in North Branch Minnesota Givess what customer service is all about

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor online survey. My staff and I appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Jack Juve

Reviewed 2 October 2013

I've stayed at a variety of motels & hotels, and I've stayed a few times a year at this one over many years. I've experience consistent high quality amenities and service here throughout years. Friendly, helpful staff, very customer service focused. Service provided by staff, whether it's making reservation, checkin, room cleanliness, property maintenance, breakfast/coffee provisions, etc -- it's evident that staff are guided to provide quality and consistency, all with a friendliness and smile ... as if you are being welcomed to a home. Excellent choice for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo