“Great Food & Inexpensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tokyo Grill

Tokyo Grill
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Northfield
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
East Setauket, New York
“Great Food & Inexpensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

If you like sushi or any other kind of Japanese foods, you'll love this place. The staff were very accommodating - we arrived earlier than our reservation time and they were able to seat the seven of us in a relatively short wait time.

Since it was graduation weekend, we were able to get a reservation fairly quickly. The food was very good and plentiful. Since we were staying at a hotel, we were not able to take any leftovers with us so if you live nearby, you will be able to enjoy your leftovers the next day.

Very nice wait staff too.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Cynthia W

Madison, Wisconsin
“Amazing sushi and service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

This restaurant is my favorite in Northfield. The Sushi is always perfect, the menu has plenty of options, and the service is spectacular. Every time I have eaten here, the specials are amazing for the price. I have never had a bad experience!!

• Visited May 2014
Rockford, Illinois
“Authentic Japanese Menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Dine in or dine out; in a hurry, or not. If you like Japanese cuisine, you'll enjoy Tokyo Grill! The cuisine is excellent and varied and beautifully presented.

• Visited May 2014
Minnesota City, Minnesota
“Review of Vegetarian Options”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Our favorite restaurant in Northfield, even though we don't eat sushi. So... I can only make reference to the vegetarian food: It is incredible. I crave it. Here you will find fresh quality ingredients. Great chefs. The presentation of the food is beautiful and fun. It's very kid- and family-friendly.

My little girl loves the Japanese noodles with vegetables. I love the tempura, tempura rolls, sweet potato rolls, peanut rolls, & bento box meal. For lunch, there are great specials. I usually get the two roll special that includes a salad with a yummy home-made dressing. The sauce reduction used for the rolls is delicious.

The service there is phenomenal and authentically kind--every single person who works there is amazing! I enjoy chatting with the servers.

It's a comfortable (mostly booths), inviting atmosphere with a combination of the old and the new. The only thing I'd rather not see are the huge distracting TV screens hanging from the ceiling: BUT, thankfully, the volume is turned down or off. I also really, really wish that they used the paper take out boxes (yuck on the styrofoam and plastic).

The quality of food and service has been consistently 5-star (based on at least 12 dine-in and take-out experiences I've had at Toyko Grill). It's a comfort to know that that I will have a good experience eating there.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank GoddessFoodie
Northfield, MN
“Great Japanese Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We love the Tokyo Grill. The food is delicious. The service is great! Easy in and out. We often pick up food to eat at home too. Great food!

• Visited August 2013