“Amazing bread!”

Add it.
Brick Oven Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Northfield
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Brick oven bakery had some of the best rolls I have ever had (and I visit a distressingly large number of bakeries). The wild rice and challah rolls were simply amazing. I also liked the cheesecake; it was lighter than most cheesecakes and really delicious.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

This is a real bakery and a brick oven bakery to boot. I would like to see more crusty artisan breads, but, EVERYTHING they make is quality and absolutely delicious. The owners are local and very friendly, as are the workers. It's always a treat to go here--the cinnamon/caramel breads and rolls are especially fantastic. I also wish they were located where they could have a small coffee shop or eating area!

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Delicious! Try the Wild rice bread, it is amazing!

Reviewed 13 July 2009

This is exactly the sort of place I'd like to see succeed, but so far I've been kind of unimpressed with the bread. It's OK, but that's about it. But I'm going to keep giving this place chances.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Farmington, Minnesota
Reviewed 10 December 2008

Best caramel rolls I've ever had; pull-apart bread is also good. Skip the coffee, though: over-priced and weak.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook