“ausome and was in a hurry”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #17 of 32 Restaurants in Oakdale
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I was in a hurry because I had a hockey game to get to and watch but food was good and it was quick and nice and clean like no wate

Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

It was a busy Saturday morning with a crowd with lots of noisy children. However it was not unexpected at a family restaurant chain at that time of day. Since we knew what to expect it was ok just nothing special. Met other people and it was their choice to eat there not mine.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Nothing fancy at this IHOP. The menu is pretty much the same as all the other ones I've been too except they took away the French Pancakes that I loved so much.

Service was really good although the server I had was pretty quiet. He was right on top of things though.

I like to come here for breakfast as it hasn't been busy so far and I can use the WiFi.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

Camping nearby at Lake Elmo Regional Park we came here for Sunday breakfast. Good service and tasty food. Huge menu with tons of options. The coffee temp was not real hot so we asked for a replacement pot which was much hotter. They don't have skim milk, only 2% which I thought was unusual. Server was friendly and helpful (Jenna). The place is clean and has very nice decor. We arrived at 9 a.m. and there was no waiting, this is a fairly big place with plenty of seating. The Colorado omelet was huge and tasty. The "Split Decision" allowed me to have both French toast and pancakes, a great choice. As usual these days beverages are expensive......$2.29 for coffee, $2.09 for a small milk and $2.59 for a small OJ.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

Service was good and kept up well.waiter kept checking on us .Food was good esp if you need some carbs / comfort food.overal good value especially if u are in a hurry .hope this helps .