“A great place to spend the summers in Minnesota”
Review of Woodsong RV Resort

Woodsong RV Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogilvie
Woodsong RV Resort
Reviewed 8 March 2013

We have been residents at this resort since 1999. When we were working, we spent all the weekends we could there in this beautiful setting in north central Minnesota. Since we retired, we spend most of our time there in spring/summer/fall. Most of the sites are seasonal with many park model residents. There are also sites for non-seasonal campers too. We enjoy the quiet time during the week and the friendly family interactions on the weekends. The food is excellent at the restaurant. The owners are very family oriented and work together well to make our time there most enjoyable. We will keep coming back for as long as we can. It is our second home.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank pepsimike
There are newer reviews for Woodsong RV Resort

Reviewed 2 March 2013

Everything at Woodsong is GREAT!! Starting with the owners - they are very friendly and accommodating. The rules at the resort are reasonable and make sense to all. There are activities planned for the kids and adults. This past year they even started water aerobic classes - sweet. The RV sites and very large, many treed and the resort is VERY clean and well maintained. The landscaping is beautiful around the resort. There is an onsite restaurant at the club house open on weekends. It is called Zach and Dianes. The food is fabulous some of the best I have ever had. I can't wait to go up Friday evening to see what weekly special is offered. This will be our second year as a seasonal resident and we picked a wonderful resort for our choice. There is a swimming pool (heated) for all to use and a hot tub for adult use. It is my summer "home away from home" and I could live there. It is a short drive from the cities and close to Mora for grocery shopping etc. I would give it 10 stars if I could.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank travisanti
Reviewed 2 March 2013

We were first time seasonal campers last season. Woodsong met our expectations. The roads are safe, campground is quiet, and the owners do a good job maintaining the facility. The price is a fair, and the lots are roomy.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Wilsonwild
Reviewed 1 March 2013

We've been seasonal residents for five years at Woodsong and each year the owners have made improvements to make our resort better. Compared to other seasonal campgrounds we've visited we believe most of Woodsong's sites are large and wooded/private. The owners are very family oriented and have always taken into account any concerns we've raised. They are willing to accept feedback and try new activities. Some of our family favorites are bingo, group campfire stories at the lodge, corn feed, July 4th parade, Halloween trick-or-treating, ice cream social and annual campground garage sale....to name a few! Our family has shared many wonderful family memories at Woodsong that will last a lifetime.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Willk05
Reviewed 1 March 2013

We have been coming to Woodsong Campground formally Hilltop for over 2o plus years now. We have raised our kids there and now the grandkids are coming. The place is very clean neat and organized and has a gret group of seasonals as well. Its an hour north of the Twin Cities and centrally located near Ann Lake. We have made met and made friends with many of the campers and residents there. There is always something to and if you want to do nothing but chill out..thats possible too.

Room Tip: all the camping sites have water and electric...all are clean and well taken care of.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2013

We have been seasonals at Woodsong for 18 years and absolutely love it there. The owners are very gracious and will always greet you with a smile.
The grounds are nicely landscaped and the facilities that we regularly use are always clean. Having a restaurant on site that operates on weekends is great.
We would give this resort 5+ stars.
Don and Sandy S.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank sandyskogman
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I had been a seasonal at Woodsong for the pass 13 years and I would say in about a 75 mile radius this resort is the best hands down with is beautiful clean grounds and the owners are the most Awesome people around!
A very nice restaurant nice pool and spa :-)
I'm no longer a seasonal there anymore I made the choice to get a Motor Home and start traveling in the summer to family who has lake property and winter go somewhere southwest where I hope to be warmer then Minnesota.
But I will be back at Woodsong this summer for weekend stays I have made so many great friends there and I know I will be welcome back with open arms.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandy K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ogilvie
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Mora
Eddy's Resort
Eddy's Resort
#2 of 5 in Onamia
Super 8 Milaca
Super 8 Milaca
#1 of 2 in Milaca

Been to Woodsong RV Resort? Share your experiences!