“Awesome!!”

Grand Casino Mille Lacs
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Onamia
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Best casino and hotel I've ever been to in MN or WI!! All the employees are extremly friendly and helpful. I love the Grand Rewards Club, I get alot of free stuff from it, like hotel stays, gambling money, food and a large variety of merchandise.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Ssallgoood
Dustin G, Manager at Grand Casino Mille Lacs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Dear Ssallgoood,

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that you always have fun while visiting us!

We appreciate your business and will see you on your next visit to Mille Lacs!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

They have really poor Internet access. They only have it for VIP & diamond card and not for the whole building which its not what it say that on their page It extremely sucks bad! Otherwise the rooms are clean but staff should be a little more respectful towards some people!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MsMe2013
Dustin G, Manager at Grand Casino Mille Lacs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Hello MsMe2013,

Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations to give you a pleasurable experience while visiting Grand Casino Mille Lacs.

We understand the changing trends in hospitality and have recognized how valuable wireless internet access is to our hotel guests. Because of this we have always offered this amenity complimentary to all of our guests, not just Grand Rewards members. Additionally we have recently completed numerous upgrades to our Wi-Fi network to ensure our system provides consistent signal strength in all of our rooms on property. During your stay I am not sure if you inquired to any one at our front desk about your issues, but I will make sure I send a reminder to my team to inform guests at check-in of our wireless internet options.

Thanks again for your feedback and I hope you will come give us a try again!

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

I reasently stay at the grand casino in mille lacs I found the workers to be very helpful and friendly when I checked into the hotel room the lady who checked me in was Renee she was very friendly told me everything i needed to know answered all my questions I found her to be very helpful and friendly I will stay there again

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank charliejo21
Dustin G, Manager at Grand Casino Mille Lacs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Dear charliejo21,

Thank you for your review of your stay at our property! We absolutely love hearing from our guests who have a great experience while visiting us! Renee is an excellent new addition to our team and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I enjoyed my recent visit. Hats off to Sharon S. (PARIS). I was greeted at Hotel checkin with a big smile and warm welcome!! Mille Lacs is fortunate to have a dedicated employee like Sharon S. She made the start of my vacation a pleasant experience!! I hope to return soon!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 310waynet

Dear Wayne T.,

Thank you for the review of your stay at our property! I am happy to hear that you had a nice getaway!

Sharon has been with our team for a long time and has always treated each and every guest like royalty! I am happy to hear you were no different! I appreciate the time you took to give us feedback and will most definitely let Sharon know you appreciated her help in making your vacation great!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Room very Clean And the Staff are friendly and very helpful. Also I use a wheelchair so that can be a problem at some Hotels. But not at Grand Casino Jojean made sure I had the right room for my wheelchair and it was perfect ! If you want a Great Hotel and Great Gambling the Grand Casino Mille Lacs is the place to go !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joseph C

Dear Joseph C.,

Thank you for the review of your stay at our property! We are extremely happy to hear from our guests when they have a good experience, especially when one of our team members stand out!

Jojean is one of our leaders who demonstrated how hard we work to accommodate all of our guests needs. Sometimes these regular acts go unnoticed, so I thank you very much for recognizing our efforts! I will definitely pass along your feedback and make sure she is recognized!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

The wife and I cycled 200 miles so we could meet up with relatives. We meet at the Grand about 2-3 times a year. The food is great at all the eating places and the staff is always so friendly. Most the time we leave with a little money which makes it even grander. We will certainly go back many more times. Thanks for making our trip so much fun. David and Juanita

Room Tip: If you don't mind walking take the higher floors. They seem to be quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 218david22

Dear 218david22,

I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay at Grand Casino Mille Lacs and wanted to thank you for your review!

We strive to consistently provide quality accommodations not only in our hotel, but in our restaurants and on our casino floor as well, and when Guests like you notice – we really appreciate it!

Thanks again and see you on your next visit to Mille Lacs!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

My host is Amanda Warbonnet and each time I visit she stops by to see how things are going. This last time my wife and I were up she treated us to a nice room, took us out to brunch and surprised my wife with tickets to the Justin Moore concert. We had an awesome time. But its not the things that she's does for us that makes her special, dont' get me wrong they are nice....it's Amanda herself. She's has this bubbly personality, a positive attitude and is always looking for ways to make people smile. Well...we've been smiling from ear to ear ever since we left. Thank You Amanda...and thank you Grand Casino. It's people like Amanda that keep us coming back!
One Happy Camper,
Scott

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Scott S.,

Thank you for the review of your stay at our casino property! I am happy to hear that you are treated like royalty when you come up to visit!

Amanda has demonstrated how hard each of our team members work to accommodate our guests needs. Sometimes these regular acts go unnoticed, so I thank you very much for recognizing the efforts! I will definitely pass along your feedback to her supervisor and make sure she is recognized for the super star she is!

VP Hotel/Retail/Resort

Also consider these accommodations in or near Onamia
Eddy's Resort
McQuoid's Inn & Event Center
40 Club Inn
40 Club Inn
#2 of 2 in Aitkin

Been to Grand Casino Mille Lacs? Share your experiences!