“Old School and unkept.”

Midway Beach Resort and Campground
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Osakis
Midway Beach Resort and Campground
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Nothing modern about these cabins. You will see bigger bathrooms in trailer RV's. Broken window screens, broken shower stall, broken blinds, and even a broken bedroom door that came offthe hinges.The a/c unit had a filter that looked like it hadn't been cleaned since the 80's. The Walleye Lodge that its next to is
also closed for business...Have Fun!

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Midway Beach Resort was a great fall getaway. Rented a motor/boat and enjoyed Lake Osakis. Each night they prepare a campfire for guests; it was very peaceful watching the sunset. Highly recommend walking to the Walleye Pub for dinner and drinks. All the cabins have deck and a grill, but bring your own towels. This is a perfect family fishing destination.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Midway Beach Resort had nice sunset views, a campfire on the beach, and such warm and hospitable staff. The young man at the dock actually came out to dig our umbrella into the sand. The manager, Annie, could always be seen running here and there to help staff and chat with the vacationing families. This was our second trip to this family friendly resort, and we will be back the next time we visit Lake Osakis.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank thetravellingdows
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Great family vacation. Nice and quiet, beautiful, and fun! I even proposed to my fiancé at sunset! We went out on the paddleboat, had s'mores around the campfire, and just relaxed and enjoye our time. Also, the staff is great and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 15 November 2011

My parents and I stayed at Midway Beach Resort in August 2011. We will never go back!
One or more of their staff (workers) have sticky fingers. We came back from an afternoon of fishing and my mother's suitcase and jewlery case had been gone through and she had $100.00 taken out of her purse. My purse had been gone through also and $200.00 taken out of it. The cabin had been locked and the windows shut and locked. We have contacted the Sheriff and there is nothing they can do. We have called Annie the management and she will not answer or return our calls.
Also the swimming area is green and full of seaweed, can't swim. The cabin is small, I had to move my bed to shut the door and had to side shuffle to get around the bed.
Very bad experience at midway Beach Resort!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank n44c63
Annie H, Manager at Midway Beach Resort and Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

When we spoke on the phone, you mentioned that this had happened on Wednesday. Unfortunately, you didn't let me know that something was amiss until you called me several hours after you had checked out (and the cabin had been cleaned) on Saturday. If you had contacted me immediately upon returning and finding a problem, the police might have been able to help, as I mentioned when we spoke after I filed a police report.

Been to Midway Beach Resort and Campground? Share your experiences!