“An Osseo/ Maple Grove favorite”

Reuan Thai Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Osseo
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Osseo, Minnesota
“An Osseo/ Maple Grove favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I've never had food here that wasn't amazing- pad thai, toam yum combo soup are two of my favorites. Always friendly service.

Visited June 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Skip the pad thai”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

I was having a serious craving for pad thai and Reuan was the closest Thai place I could find on the map so I called in an order for takeout. Sadly, it was so disappointing that I don't think it even satisfied the craving. I typically don't care for spicy food and very rarely add salt to meals so it must be pretty flavorless for me to call a dish bland. Reuan's pad thai is BLAND. As in, the only flavor I could taste is the lemon I squeezed over it to give it *something*. Based on other reviews I'm sure their curry and other dishes are wonderful but next time I'll drive a few extra miles for decent pad thai.

• Visited July 2013
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Fantastic food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013

This is a great little restaurant. I'm not usually a big Thai fan, but the food here was so good, with very fresh vegetables and seafood, that it gets a strong recommendation. My wife and I shared some excellent spring rolls, and then for dinner she had the tom yum and I had a seafood combo. The portions were large and everything tasted fantastic. The staff was also extremely courteous and quickly attended to our every need. A couple notes - they do not serve alcohol, and it's not a candle lit romantic place, but a good place for families and those who want a great meal at a good value. From the looks of it, they do a very active take out business.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank parksvisitor
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“One of our favorite local restaurants”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2012

I usually order take-out but the service here is really great too, everyone is very kind! I enjoy visiting local family owned businesses as it is nice to support the community. I have enjoyed everything I have ordered here. They even have some pretty good egg rolls. The decor is also pretty authentic, it's exactly what I would expect out of a thai restaurant!

• Visited April 2012
Champlin, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely authentic & worth the visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2012 via Local Picks

Best thai this side of the Pacific. Priced right & flavorful. I've been to Thailand a couple times and the food represents well. :) Thai food is spicy so ask for no or mild spice if you are used to "Sawatdee" etc type thai. #49 & $64 are my favorites - both w/ tofu!

Been to Reuan Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!