Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna
GrandStay
US$73
US$70
Oakdale Motel(Owatonna)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbagelshot showercomfortable bedample parkinggreat rooman upgrademotelfleetbuckfreeway
Reviewed 28 October 2013

my second time to stay at this location. it is a clean, nice place, with nice employees, at a nice price. I got a darn good night's sleep....

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This property needs to re-train its staff. Greeting potential guests while gasping on the end of a cigarette is a certain manner by which to send potential guests fleeing towards other housing options.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Harriet G
Reviewed 4 October 2013

First of all, I really hate to give this hotel just an average rating, but I think I have to. Just know though, that the staff was very polite and friendly and I have no complaints about them at all. They were great. It's just that the hotel was a little worn and I thought needed some updating. But on the other hand, our room was clean and were satisfied as far as that goes. We didn't eat breakfast there so I can't comment on that. They did have an elevator and our room was on the second floor so that came in handy for us. I really did think they were a little over priced for what it was. I'm not saying I wouldn't stay there again, but there is an AmericInn just down the road in Albert Lea that I really like a lot and I will probably stay there next time. Make some updates or maybe lower your rates Microtel and we may come back some time. You are really nice people and I am sorry I had to give the review I did, but I have to be honest. Don't take it out on your staff, they did their job and did it well.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family