“Great Hotel and Service”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Owatonna
Flint, Michigan
“Great Hotel and Service”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I stayed here on 1/4/13. I was traveling 1300 miles and this was a great little hotel to stay. It was clean. My room had a comfortable bed, a microwave, and a refrigerator. It cost $67 and that was very affordable in my book, on the road. The toiletries were nice too. Pantene shampoo/conditioner. I had free wifi, which was very helpful. The two ladies, who worked at the front desk while I stayed, were both very friendly. I would recommend Microtel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Moline
Reviewed 28 October 2013

my second time to stay at this location. it is a clean, nice place, with nice employees, at a nice price. I got a darn good night's sleep....

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Harvey
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This property needs to re-train its staff. Greeting potential guests while gasping on the end of a cigarette is a certain manner by which to send potential guests fleeing towards other housing options.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank Harriet G

Travellers are raving about these Owatonna hotels

Witt, Illinois
Reviewed 4 October 2013

First of all, I really hate to give this hotel just an average rating, but I think I have to. Just know though, that the staff was very polite and friendly and I have no complaints about them at all. They were great. It's just that the hotel was a little worn and I thought needed some updating. But on the other hand, our room was clean and were satisfied as far as that goes. We didn't eat breakfast there so I can't comment on that. They did have an elevator and our room was on the second floor so that came in handy for us. I really did think they were a little over priced for what it was. I'm not saying I wouldn't stay there again, but there is an AmericInn just down the road in Albert Lea that I really like a lot and I will probably stay there next time. Make some updates or maybe lower your rates Microtel and we may come back some time. You are really nice people and I am sorry I had to give the review I did, but I have to be honest. Don't take it out on your staff, they did their job and did it well.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owatonna
Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna
#6 of 8 in Owatonna
Days Inn Faribault
Days Inn Faribault
#3 of 5 in Faribault

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna? Share your experiences!