“Still the best place to stay in Owatonna”

Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Owatonna
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This place is great. I never write reviews but after staying here, I had to make an exception. This place is so clean and so well run, I recommend you stay here just to experience how a great motel is run. Not sure if all rooms are like the one I got, but it was really nice. Large flat screen, fast internet, nice desk to work at, nice bed with lots of extra pillows and a super comforter. The breakfast was delicious with lots to choose from. The pool and jaccuzi are like new, the kids just had a blast. The conference room we used was just cool and very well equipped as was the exercise room and business work area. Location is excellent, with a choice of dining right next store. Enjoy...

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 March 2012

We booked our room for friday but were so impressed with the hotel and staff we stayed an extra night. The room was very clean and loved all the fluffy bed pillows. We had our young Grandson with and he loved the pool area and there was plenty of choices for breakfast for a picky eater. We come to the area a few times a year and this was the first time we stayed here but we will definitely stay here again. Thanks to the staff for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Recently we had a house fire and were forced out of our home and stayed at the AmericInn for 3 weeks. Immediately all of the staff treated us exceptionally well. There was always a staff person available to us 24/7. Any requests we had were immediately fullfilled. I feel the staff went above and beyond any other hotels we have stayed in. It was not uncommon for me to be awake at 4 a.m. and as soon as I stepped into the lobby, they made a fresh pot of coffee. 2 varities of newspapers were delivered daily, there was always hot coffee, hot water for tea available and sometimes snacks. The breakfast was incredible. The atmosphere was so warming and comforting after such a tramatic experience with the fire. We felt so welcomed.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank DebLustig
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel from time to time in my travels to Owatonna, MN (as well as having reserved conference rooms for business purposes) and quite honestly cannot remember a time when I felt disappointed in any level of service or that my needs were not attended to in a professional and efficient manner.

I have found this hotel to be clean, prepared for my conference room appointments, cater to changes in my needs as well as continue to provide free, fast Wi-Fi and free, hot complimentary breakfast.

Associates that I know that have traveled to Owatonna to use the conference rooms and hotel rooms for their clients seem to be as impressed as I am at the level of service and amenities offered.

Kudos to the entire staff on the renovations done in the last year. The look and feel is great and having a flat-screen TV with Hi-Def channels to watch is a nice way to end the day.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Scott G
Reviewed 21 January 2012

We stayed overnight when we were coming down to look at a truck. Staff was very helpful and friendly, the hotel was clean and our room was very nice. Victoria at the front desk was very helpful, and the gal the evening was friendly. A huge plus for me was the big bath towels! They had a good breakfast and fast check in and out. I recommend this place to anyone staying in town. Some people just need to go by the rules and all places have polices that need to me followed. They have those in places for reasons like people will take advantage. All hotel prices have gone up and if you stay in them you should be aware of it.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Carrie D
Reviewed 21 January 2012

I stayed here last Saturday the 14th and was extremely impressed with the hotel. Especially the breakfast. The food was hot and fresh and the assistants were super friendly, namingly, Elijah Would stay again!.--Bob.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Bob S
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Staff was unfriendly. The hotel was unclean and the it smelled bad. I asked to talk to GM and when she came out she had no understanding. I would recommend not staying here. I went to different hotel. Wouldn't give two pennies to this hotel. I stayed here once before when you had a new manager and it was a great expereince and great service. I would not stay here.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Trey C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owatonna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Owatonna
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Owatonna
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 8 in Owatonna
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Faribault
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Waseca

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna? Share your experiences!