“Nice staff”

Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Owatonna
kenora ont. ca--lake of ozarks
“Nice staff”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We stayed here and really like the place.Great staff.Clean and quiet rooms.Nice breakfast.WiFi not too good.This does need to be updated.Too slow and hard to get on to.Close to places to eat.
We will stop again.

1 Thank MOJIM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Hawthorn Woods, Illinois
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Mark at the front desk is amazing! Although my stay started out rocky with no bedding for the sofa sleeper in my room and a couple trials to get proper bedding, Mark went above and beyond when I REALLY needed assistance! A piece of jewelry slipped down behind the fireplace mantel. Mark personally retrieved it for me after another hotel staff told me it could not be retrieved. Since the jewelry was not only valuable but also had sentimental value, I REALLY appreciated Mark's unbelievable customer service.

As a side note, be careful of the firplace mantels at the hotel rooms. They do not sit flush against the wall!

1 Thank Sandy D
Owatonna, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I planned a birthday party for my son here and it was wonderful! Sue was amazing to work with and very helpful in making sure the room would be prepared for the day of the party! Prices were extremely reasonable and the party room was set up perfectly to have a pool party and also an area for the adults to gather and chat. Definitely was one of the best birthday parties I have planned so far and would suggest using this location to anyone looking for a place to have a reasonably priced gathering.

1 Thank Chrystal G
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We stayed in a suite with fireplace and Jacuzzi for one night. The room was a great value at $139- spacious and comfortable, Jacuzzi was very sizeable and well situated, and the fireplace was great. There were two wedding parties in the hotel but we didn't hear any noise from outside the room.

The free breakfast is a real breakfast- fresh hot waffles, biscuits and gravy, toast, cereal, fruit, milk, cheese, bars, etc.- best free breakfast I've had.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again if I am ever in Owatonna.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2012

My husband & I had the pleasure of staying at your hotel for the NTA in early August. What a wonderful experience for us! I was very impressed with Sue, the front desk clerk. She was friendly, courtesy & extremely helpful in our registration process. Our room was clean & comfortable and the breakfast room was clean. The food was yummy! We will definitely stay at your hotel when we come to Owatonna again.

• Stayed August 2012
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I was in Owatonna for a wedding on the 17th of Aug, and I must say that it was a very wonderful stay for us. The pool area was very clean and it was larger than I had seen before. Sue, the front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful while we were staying there. The overall service of your hotel was excellent. I look forward to staying there the next time I am in town.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Wausau, WI
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Our 2 night stay was very enjoyable. The hotel was rather busy with weddings and the fair going on, but front desk staff was always attentive and cheerful. We had a problem with our reservation (our fault, not theirs), but staff was quick to find get it fixed and make sure the remainder of the stay was smooth. The pool area was large, and the water was nice and warm for swimming. Staff did a good job of keeping breakfast items filled. Rooms were large, clean and quiet. We did not hear neighbors, nor did we hear people in the hallways. We stay every year for the fair, and will be back again next year!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owatonna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Owatonna
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 8 in Owatonna
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Owatonna
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Faribault
Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna? Share your experiences!