“If tripAdvisor had a " good" rating I'd use it”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Owatonna
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We stopped here on way back from Iowa.. Service was friendly & fast enough..I had the brisket sandwich and my wife had the pulled pork ..nothing fancy or great but good... we use to go to a Dave's more often but the prices seen high for what you get so it's an occasional thing now.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Distance wise, we are about the same from Rochester MN and Owatonna MN. Our entire family would agree that the Famous Dave's in Owatonna is by far one of the best Famous Dave's around. The service is always fast and friendly. Food has always been fast, fresh and hot. Can't beat this place.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Been to this Famous Dave's several times and always found it "good". But something happened in the last year; they changed their menu. I could no longer get burnt ends as part of a dinner plate so I ordered sliced brisket. Way to much fat. In fact meat to fat was closer to 50/50. I should have known better, it's a big chain. I broke my own rule and paid the price. And the service was average at best. No more Dave.

2  Thank Huskerthedog
Reviewed 29 July 2013

It was a fun place to stop and eat....sure like all the different items they have on display all over the building.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I met a friend at Famous Dave's for lunch to catch up after a number of years. The meal that the waitress suggested for both of us was very good. She was fun to talk to and checked back with us repeatedly to see how we were doing.