“Will stay there again”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Owatonna
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay for an easy drive into Minneapolis the next morning. Room was very comfortable. Pool and hot tub were great. My only complaint is that their Internet provider made you listen to a commercial to log on.

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

By far the nicest Comfort Inn I've stayed at. The front desk was super friendly. The hot tub was a perfect temp. The pool was nice and warm. Really enjoyed the beds. They were a little on the softer side, but I love it. The only thing I didn't care for was that there was hair in the bathroom.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stayed here a few months back on my vacation to visit friends and family in MN and this hotel was the best during my entire trip. Staff was great, very friendly. Room was very comfortable and very clean. The lobby is what caught my eye the most. Log cabin like feel with animal mounts all around on the walls but that may be because there is a Cabelas right next door. Plenty of restaurants to walk to. When I come back to MN I will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Choose a king room with a pull out couch, a little spendier but well worth it. Much more room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeanie J
Reviewed 12 September 2013

i feel like i have royal blood,because they treat me very kingly.I love the staff they are willing to help.clean and wonderful place,cant say enough i really enjoy my stay!when i take a trip with the family to minnesota i will be staying there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank harrye069
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Very clean, good breakfast and great customer service. We arrived early and the front desk clerk was very friendly. Not at all put out that we asked if we could get our room early. She got us right into a room without even batting an eye! Not often do we get that when arriving early. Rooms were quiet our was right by the front entrance never heard people coming and going or noises from above. Would recommend for anyone traveling in this area!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank K C
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I had a hard time finding a hotel with vacancy. This hotel had one room left. I have never stayed at a Comfort Inn. I usually stay at super 8's. I was impressed with this hotel. It was very clean. I loved the breakfast. Eggs, sausage, cereal danishes. I would definitely stay again. They did accept my two small dogs. It has a pool and great location.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank sjebuffetfan
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Over the last 8 years, my wife and I have stayed in 55 to 60 Comfort Inns. Of all the ones we stayed in, this is easily the best. The rooms have been updated and the beds are great. They even have a choice of pillows. The hot & cold breakfast is first rate. This is one Comfort Inn that I can easily rate as "excellent". And for those of you going west of the Mississippi for the first time, they do have running water and indoor plumbing.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Huskerthedog
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owatonna
Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Owatonna
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Owatonna
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna
Days Inn Faribault
Days Inn Faribault
#3 of 5 in Faribault
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Faribault

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn

Address: 2345 NW 43rd St, Owatonna, MN 55060-5647
Region: United States > Minnesota > Owatonna
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Owatonna
Price Range: £83 - £114 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn 2.5*
STAY WITH CHOICE HOTELS IN OWATONNA, MN FOR AN OUTDOOR ADVENTURE AT ZOOS, PARKS, MUSEUMS AND MORE! With all the amenities you need, and hotels everywhere you want to be, the Comfort Inn(R) hotel in Owatonna near the Medford Outlet Center and next door to Cabela's will get you rested and ready for anything. Restaurants within walking distance. Superior customer service! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Hotel Owatonna