“Super friendly”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Park Rapids
Richland
“Super friendly”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I come to this location for business occasionally and really appreciate the service and attitude of the staff. The rooms are clean, quiet, and the breakfast is nice. I would recommend this location when coming to Park Rapids.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

americinnpr, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Park Rapids, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
We are so glad to hear you enjoy your stays with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Coon Rapids
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Clean, comfortable and staff was polite! The pool was well kept and our kids enjoyed the swimming and the breakfast. Close to everything in town! Breakfast had alot of choices and the waffles were our favorite. Would recommend staying at this hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Marcie H
americinnpr, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Park Rapids, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for your kind words about our Hotel. We strive to make everyone's stay as comfortable as possible. We look forward to accommodating you in the future.
C
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The staff was great 3 out of the 4 days of our large family visit. The 800# male worker was very hostile when I wouldn't provide the names of my children (unnecessary) & he hung up on me.
Mold and drains not working properly in our bathroom.
The staff was great except for 2 workers & the rooms need repairs.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

americinnpr, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Park Rapids, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Thank your Kristin for your kind words about our staff. I will pass on the word that you enjoyed them. I will also get housekeeping on the issues you encountered right away. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Park Rapids.
Rochester, Mn
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Disappointed, as we have been to many other AmericInn's. Lumpy pillows, an average mattress, and a shower head that was 80% clogged. I just wanted a good nights sleep and didn't get it here. You get what you pay for...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

North St. Paul
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Very clean, low prices and a very friendly staff! Probably the best customer service I've ever had. The kids had a blast and the free breakfast was outstanding. I travel a lot for business, but not as much with the kids. I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Piedmont, Missouri
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel is what I expected for a small town. Not terrible, but not very nice either. The breakfast food was stale. The sheets had stains. The bathroom was horribly small. The bed wasn't comfy. The thing that really bothered me was when I went to check out. Yes, it was early (4am) on Saturday, but when I went to the desk, no one was there. I clearly saw a man in the back playing on his computer, and had he ever bothered to look up he would have seen me, but no. So I left and called from the airport to get my receipt emailed to me. If I ever go back to park rapids, I'll try a different hotel.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
americinnpr, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Park Rapids, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thank you for your comments. I apologize that our housekeeping did not meet your expectations. I have shared this information with our head housekeeper and cleaning staff. I will also make the front desk staff aware of your comments so that the problems you encountered do not happen again. We do hope to see you again.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 24 February 2014

BEWARE! 48 hour cancellation policy! Under no circumstances will they make an exception and if you don't show, you will be charged. 99% of the hotels I stay at have a 4 to 6 pm cancellation policy on the day of arrival. Only one other hotel I frequent has a 24 hour cancellation policy. 48 hours?! Are you kidding me? I had made my reservation inside the 48 hour policy, but no mention of it was made at the time I made the reservation. Kind of a dishonest and shady business practice. In my case; the weather forecast issued a blizzard watch for the area. I am a regional truck driver and spend all my nights in hotels. To avoid the potential hazardous weather conditions I called first thing the morning I was to arrive and was met with a cold, unforgiving "sorry, that's our policy. If you don't show, you will be charged". I made them aware my reason was a safety issue, but "no exceptions". Hotels I thought were suppose to offer hospitality; I assumed the safety of their guests would be a hospitality issue. Sorry Park Rapids AmericInn, your insensitivity and disregard for the safety of your guests has ended the business relationship of this "guest"? who spends 160 nights a year in hotels.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank PilgrimTrucker
I apologize for any miscommunication on our cancellation policy. We do have a 48 hour cancellation policy for reservations on weekends (Friday and Saturday) Our week day reservations do have a 24 hour cancellation Policy.

Travellers are raving about these Park Rapids hotels

#2 of 8 in Park Rapids
Red Bridge Inn
Red Bridge Inn
#1 of 7 in Park Rapids

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Park Rapids? Share your experiences!