“Enjoyable Meal”

Douglas Lodge Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Park Rapids
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Enjoyable Meal”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

The Atmosphere Was Nice. The Service Was Prompt And Polite. I Really Enjoyed Our Time Together Here. Bison Burger Was Tasty. :9

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank 86anth

MN
“What can I say? Tradition dictates that we eat here”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Another place we visit on every trip to this are, but the quality of the food seems to be declining, so we may have to reconsider.
When I asked for a gluten-free option I was told only the salad & soup bar (without the soup!) or the wild rice salad were options for me. Then the salad was delivered with a breadstick draped over it. My companion's Reuben was so overly-salty that he did not finish it. I had to ask a second time for my beverage - then it was delivered halfway through the meal. No wonder the dining room was so empty on a summer day.

• Visited August 2013