C'mon Inn Park Rapids
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsplace to staycomfortable bedsitasca state parkfront desk personpoolmoteltvrollaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 August 2011

For a "mom and pop" hotel... i.e. not a huge chain, you could not find a better or cleaner hotel to stay. The room was as clean as any major chain. The pillow top mattress was perfect. The front desk personnel were so nice if they weren't working I would take them out for dinner! If you are traveling through this region there is not a hotel near here that could measure up. I am a corporate pilot and I stay in hotels across this country several nights a month. I'll tell you this is the place. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank geeimjoe
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Clean, large rooms, good breakfast and friendly staff.

Reviewed 1 August 2011

We stayed here as my father had surgery at St. Joseph's Hospital in Park Rapids. My mother stayed for 5 nights and I stayed 3. We had courtyard view rooms. The hotel and rooms were very clean, pillowtop beds, and had large flat screen tv's mounted on the walls. The staff were very accomodating, friendly, and helpful. Also very caring. The pool area is new, and is no longer in the courtyard area. The courtyard has new lounge chairs. Continental breakfast included little pancakes from a pancake maker, hard-boiled eggs, cereals, bagels, muffins, english muffins, and donuts. The hotel was very quiet at night. We felt very comfortable and safe here. I would stay here again!

Reviewed 18 July 2011

Great place to stay. Front desk staff friendly, decent breakfast (no fruit or meat) and lovely indoor courtyard to eat, read and relax. Pool and jacuzzi. Clean well appointed rooms. Microwave, fridge, flat screen TV and coffee maker in room. Perfect "Inn" in lovely Park Rapids. We will only stay here on future trips to the area.

1  Thank noboundaries
Reviewed 25 May 2011

We recently booked this hotel for our MN Rally event. I can't begin to say enough good things about this place and the staff. Very nice comfortable rooms, love the center court for a large get together, excellent staff, etc....

A special thanks to Jackie, Dan, Chris and the cleaning staff!

We hope to be back next year!

Vicki Larson