C'mon Inn Park Rapids
Super 8 Park Rapids(Park Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$116
  • Pool
All reviewsplace to staycomfortable bedsitasca state parkfront desk personpoolmoteltvrollaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed 4 nights and would stay here again. We had a room with 2 queen size beds, which were comfortable. The room had a microwave and good sized fridge, the bathroom was a little small but adequate and had a nice shower. The breakfast buffet had the usual selection of rolls, donuts, muffins, bagels, English muffins, yogurt and fresh fruit, but they also had a pancake maker which cooks 2 pancakes in about a minute. We also enjoyed the hard boiled eggs - already peeled. We were short towels 2 of our 4 days and made a trip to the front desk to pick up what we needed. (there were 3 adults and only 2 bath towels)

Room Tip: Inside rooms facing the courtyard are warmer.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Jackie S, Manager at C'mon Inn Park Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you so much for your comments about our hotel. It's so helpful to hear how we are doing as well as how much you felt accommodated during your stay. I apologize about you not getting enough towels in your room while you were here. A room with 2 queen beds gets at least 4 bath towels along with hand towels and wash cloths. Your feedback gave us the opportunity to make sure our housekeepers in training as well as our regular team members are properly keeping the rooms equipped with adequate inventory. Thank you again. We hope you will visit our facility again when in the Park Rapids area. C'mon Inn General Manager

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Though the remodeling on this hotel is nice--the king-sized room was big and contained both a microwave and a well-working fridge--the carpet was not particularly clean, nor was the bedspread. The hallway smelled like smoke, and the room was stuffy until I left the window open for several hours. The pipes started shaking/humming at 6:30 a.m., so I was not able to sleep in, despite my repeated requests for a quiet room when making my reservations and checking in. The courtyard area is always full of people; I'd recommend not getting a room there if you are seeking quiet. (I stayed on an upper hallway.) The breakfast was o.k., and I was happy to see hard boiled eggs--many of these al la carte breakfasts have no protein. Overall, it was o.k. I will, however, try to find somewhere else to stay for future business trips.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2013

This was a great find! I was looking for a place to stay near Itaska State Park. This was perfect. The room was large, clean & updated and perfect as a base camp to explore that area of MN. I was looking at all these resorts that didn't look as clean and cost a lot more. The pool here is great. It looks like it has been recently updated. The beds were very comfortable as well. A note: you may have an room facing the inside common area. At first I wasn't thrilled because I thought it would be loud in the morning. It wasn't. My young children slept so well!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We had a very nice stay at the C'mon Inn. The room was spacious, bed very comfortable with nice linens. The TV was large and it also had a recliner. Fridge and microwave made it perfect. The breakfast was full of variety...cereals, fruit, juices, good coffee and a fun pancake machine. The pool area was large and nice to sit in and read. The staff was very nice and the landscaping was pretty.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Reedmolly
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Stayed at the end of our Itasca vacation- hotel and rooms were very clean, staff was very friendly. The pool area and towels were very clean and well taken care of. The hot tub was clean and well maintained. Pool is nothing fancy, and no more than ~5 ft. deep, but my younger kids loved it! Our room was right next to the ice machine/vending machines, but I didn't notice any extra noise - it's a very quiet hotel and quiet hours seem to be well enforced. (11pm-6am) But I also never felt like my 3 children were annoying anyone. Very family friendly. We heard a few slamming doors the Sat. night we stayed, but it was before 11pm. Nice continental breakfast; bagels, yogurt, fruit, cereals- but you have to try the pancake machine!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family