“Challenging”

Wildwedge Golf, Mini Golf and Maze
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Scenic 9 hole Par 3 golf course great for families, seniors and all ages. With holes ranging from 75-175, it winds thru the northwoods with sand and water to challenge all abilities. Challenging 18 hole miniature golf with streams and waterfalls. 10,000 sq ft wooden mystery maze. Driving Range. Picnic Pavilion. New RV Park.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 12 January 2013

We go here every summer and love it. They have beautiful landscaping so you can just stare at the amazing flowers and butterflies while you walk around. The course is unique and challenging. They have a regular course too, which I have never tried because I only mini golf. Highly recommend this place!

All reviews
"courses"
"beverages"
"process"

Reviewed 25 October 2012

We vacation in this area every year when we visit my inlaws. We have to go to Wildwedge at least once during our week and usually more. My brothers and I get in a serious gambling game on the mini golf, which is one of the best I've seen. And my kids are just getting in to golfing, so the executive golf course is perfect for them, and also forces me to work on my short game, which needs some serious help. And the course is always in wonderful shape. They added a really unique maze a few years ago that is huge and made of wood. The kids love this also and are way better at it than I am. We then let the kids play again while we relax with an adult beverage and watch them.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Great mini-golf course! Enjoyed the different levels of 'grass' on the courses and the water features. Had good challenges. We all had fun and three of us got hole-in-ones! :)

Reviewed 2 February 2012

The kids had a great time navigating through this nicely laid out mini golf course. It was very affordable and had them wanting to come back for more!