“Lot's of fun, very clean and nice staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wildwedge Golf, Mini Golf and Maze

Wildwedge Golf, Mini Golf and Maze
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Scenic 9 hole Par 3 golf course great for families, seniors and all ages. With holes ranging from 75-175, it winds thru the northwoods with sand and water to challenge all abilities. Challenging 18 hole miniature golf with streams and waterfalls. 10,000 sq ft wooden mystery maze. Driving Range. Picnic Pavilion. New RV Park.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Saint Paul, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Lot's of fun, very clean and nice staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I and 2 kids (11 and 14) played mini golf. Beautiful courses. Very nice grass and flowers. There were also benches to sit down on while waiting your turn. The place had a maze but we did not do that. The cost was average. The bathrooms and interior of building all smelled like the tropics and were extremely clean. We would return.

Visited June 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun activity on a fall day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

We enjoyed a round of mini golf at this place. The course is layed out with some very interesting and fun holes that more than challenged our ability. We had a fun time playing at this mini golf place.

Visited October 2013
“Great time at Wildwedge Mini Golf!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Our family likes to mini-golf...even trying to find a course and include a round or two when we travel. The Wildwedge course was the best we have played - challenging, competitive and fun!

Visited September 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Challenging”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2013

We go here every summer and love it. They have beautiful landscaping so you can just stare at the amazing flowers and butterflies while you walk around. The course is unique and challenging. They have a regular course too, which I have never tried because I only mini golf. Highly recommend this place!

Visited July 2012
Minneapolis MN
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My kids LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

We vacation in this area every year when we visit my inlaws. We have to go to Wildwedge at least once during our week and usually more. My brothers and I get in a serious gambling game on the mini golf, which is one of the best I've seen. And my kids are just getting in to golfing, so the executive golf course is perfect for them, and also forces me to work on my short game, which needs some serious help. And the course is always in wonderful shape. They added a really unique maze a few years ago that is huge and made of wood. The kids love this also and are way better at it than I am. We then let the kids play again while we relax with an adult beverage and watch them.

Visited June 2012