“It's worth the couple extra miles to drive here from Brainerd!”

Wildwedge Golf, Mini Golf and Maze
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Scenic 9 hole Par 3 golf course great for families, seniors and all ages. With holes ranging from 75-175, it winds thru the northwoods with sand and water to challenge all abilities. Challenging 18 hole miniature golf with streams and waterfalls. 10,000 sq ft wooden mystery maze. Driving Range. Picnic Pavilion. New RV Park.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 21 August 2009

Fun for adults and kids. The course is fun, challenging, and has fun features, such as the ball wash and nets for scooping you ball out of the creek if you miss your shot. The club house is decorated with photos from golf movies...great ambiance. We'll for sure go back.

Reviewed 26 September 2006

What a fun course this is! My wife and 2 kids (ages 10 and 13) had a wonderful time. I am a pretty good golfer, but they are just learning and we all enjoyed the course. Not your typical par 3 course. It was very scenic and woodsy (I lost a few balls, but I'll take the trees!). The miniature golf is one of the best designs I've every played, and we've played a lot! It was very challenging, but lots of fun. My wife enjoyed the great landscaping, which gets better every time we go.

2  Thank ginger21