“Hospitable”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Perham
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Hospitable”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Nice clean and comfortable rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Very convenient location. Fast wifi. A little pricey, but it is the best option around. Breakfast is average at best, it was well managed, but as most motel breakfasts unremarkable.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Amy K, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Perham, MN, responded to this review, 29 December 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I stayed here for a friend's wedding. The staff were amazing, and it was a pleasant stay for me overall. I was unfamiliar with the area since I'm originally from Wisconsin, but the hotel is located next to a gas station, grocery store and liquor store so you don't have to travel far for forgotten items. The whole place was very clean, the main lobby was welcoming and the stay was an overall great experience!

• Stayed August 2013
We are so pleased that you took the time to write and tell other travelers about your great stay with us! It is always a pleasure to exceed the guests expectations. We look forward to having you as a guest the next time you visit the Perham area
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Very nice rooms, good prices, friendly and helpful staff, great breakfast! Kids enjoyed the pool! Suite was great for 2 families and included kitchen facilities! Front desk people were very nice and helped with extra blankets, towels, etc.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Amy K, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Perham, MN, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Glad your kids enjoyed the pool and the stay. We would love to have you stay with us again. We appreciate you taking the extra time to leave us a great review.
Mn
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Stayed here the week of 20 Aug '13 on business. This place is very, very nice for a small, but growing community. The people at the front desk are polite, professional and friendly and very nice to deal with. The rooms......well, the room I had was wonderful.....probably one of the nicest places I've stayed. I'm fairly picky and could not find fault with this room or establishment. It is just off Highway 10 and close to a few fast food places. If you stay, run out to the Cactus for a beer and Steak supper. There is a discount if you present your room key. The breakfast bar is well stocked and there is a swimming pool area with a nice lounging area outside. There is a small mini-bar area to get a drink if you'd like, as well. The railroad tracks are not very far off (1/3rd mile or so ) and you will hear the whistle at night. Not terribly intrusive, but if you are not used to it, it could wake you up. I would highly recommend the Crossings by GSIS to anyone I know and will stay there again if given the chance.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank 34larry
Thank you for your comments, and so glad that you enjoyed your time with us! Please let me know how I can help in arranging a future stay with us, I am happy to help also with any questions. See you again soon.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 23 August 2013

My daughter, my sister and her two adult children stayed here and could not have hoped for better accommodations! We neede a room big enough to accommodate 5 so we rented the suit. The room was clean, modern, comfortable and efficient. We were very comfortable! We were able to cook a good meal in our room as well. We used the hot tub and pool both of which were clean and we enjoyed relaxing there. It was great to have breakfast ready in the morning.
The very best thing about this hotel is its manager, Amy, and her wonderful staff! I needed a specialty cake which Amy arranged well before our stay. We used the meeting room and had food catered for a family get together, all of which Amy arranged and managed on my behalf. Everyone who attended enjoyed themselves! Amy selected all the best of local businesses to choose from and monitored every aspect from right up to ensuring the bill was correct. She went completely above and beyond any expectations one could imagine! I have never, in all my travels, been treated so exceptionally well and probably never will be until I return to the Crossings. Every one of the staff we met were kind, helpful and absolutely wonderful!! Thanks Amy and give our thanks to all your fabulous staff!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Marie V
Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad to have been able to be part of the whole experience. I so enjoyed seeing the smiles on everyone's face. I look forward to seeing you again.
"May all who enter as guests, leave as friends".
Browns
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This hotel is great! Clean, modern, very friendly staff, good breakfast selection. King rooms with couch are very nice. Big vanity in the bathroom. No complaints whatsoever! Will definitely stay there again in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Love your review about our hotel, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again!
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 24 July 2013

This is the third time I have stayed here and the staff is always wonderful to work with and very accommodating. Very clean and spacious. Only negative I could say is they don't have an elevator, and having been traveling for 3 weeks with 2 large suitcases, it was not very convenient to use the stairs to haul luggage up and down, however, the staff was very helpful and offered to help. Lovely place and I will be back again.

Room Tip: if you have a lot of luggage, choose a ground floor room as there are no elevators.