“Where the locals go for breakfast”
Review of Lakes Cafe

Lakes Cafe
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Perham
Cuisines: American
Perham, Minnesota
“Where the locals go for breakfast”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Lakes Cafe serves very good Classic American food. The breakfasts are especially good, and lunches are tasty too. They are not open for dinner.

Visited June 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I'm really bummed I didn't have the same experience as everyone else...

We stopped in for lunch the day after The Lakes Cafe reopened after their recent remodel. The service was pretty brutal--it took 10 minutes for a server to greet us, my food came out after my friend was done eating his. Once I received my burger and fries, I was pretty disappointed. My burger was pretty bland with a cold piece of cheese slapped on top and my fries didn't seem to have any potato in them.

One positive if that the staff is really nice! I think the workflow is just a little rough.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank nels311
Perham, Minnesota
“That dishwasher holly is so sweet and friendly.she makes every comfortable. And get dishes off the table so we can sit when they”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Great people.love the food and rich is so nice to he came out talks to people what a great guy he is . And food came in and try the fish on Friday its to die for. Mmmm

• Visited February 2014
Perham, Minnesota, United States
“great food”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I love the food!!! It;'s a go to place in Perham MN. I just wish they were open later then they are. Why do I have to write a 100 characters minimum??

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Heather J
Princeton, Minnesota
“Hometown Restaurant”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This is your basic home style restaurant with all the standard food items you would expect to see on the menu. My favorite is the Cheesy Hashbrowns with Bacon. Order anything on the menu early or late. Owners work the kitchen every day. Open at 4am during deer hunting so you can grab breakfast before you hit the stand.

• Visited December 2013