1. Room was clean, but sheet's looked to be burnt.
2. Non Smoking room reeked of smoke, and this is coming from a former smoker.
3. My wife's hand became covered in some black filmy substance when walking down the stairway in the breezeway.
4. The bed was the hardest thing I've ever paid to sleep on in my life. I bolted up awake every half hour in pain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Minneapolis - Plymouth is located at I-494 and State Route 55, just minutes from downtown Minneapolis. This hotel allows guest access to the Mall of America, nearby restaurants, gambling and the Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport. Accommodations offer free WiFi in all rooms, an elevator and select rooms include microwave & refrigerator. Guests staying at our hotel enjoy free WiFi in all rooms and an elevator for easy access to the upper levels. Select rooms offer microwave & refrigerator, hair dryer and iron & ironing boards are available at the front desk. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. At time of check-in, all adult guests staying in the room must present a valid picture ID with current address. (Picture ID needs to be a state or government issued ID such as a driver's license or passport.) One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plymouth Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Plymouth