“Great value always”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Plymouth
Des Moines
“Great value always”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

As with most Red Roof Inns, the room is clean, staff is friendly and the price is right. I stayed in a room with a L shaped desk, and a nice work light. Red Roof is always a warm cozy and relaxing environment to come back to after a day of business.

Room Tip: First floor is usually convenient to checking in and out.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this review, 29 February 2012
onmytrip,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay at the Plymouth Red Roof.

We are so grateful you chose the Red Roof Inn, Plymouth. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

J. Abbott

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Luverne, Minnesota
Reviewed 22 January 2012

My stay was pleasant. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.Was very quiet even with highway 494 & 55 very close. The staff was very friendly, especially Emily. Have no complaints.The location is convenient to get too.Great place for my dog,good room for the price.The bar & grill next door is very convenient. I will be staying there again.

Room Tip: I stayed on the south side, was handy for my dog and was quieter.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank norris t
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this review, 26 January 2012
norris t,

Nisswa MN
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I have stayed at this Inn quite a few times and each stay has been pleasant and comfortable. I have absolutely no complaints. In fact, I have found the rooms the best deal in town!! You just can't beat it for the price. Heater worked fine on a cold night. Great place to bring your dog. We travel with a blanket for the dog just in case, but they sleep in crates at night. I like the grassy area to walk them, as well. Highly recommended. Staff is great, too. We will stay here again when passing through the twin cities. We live in northern MN, so it is a nice spot to stop in on the northerly edge of the cities.

Room Tip: If you have a pet, ask for first floor.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Nisswatraveler
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this review, 18 January 2012
Nisswatraveler,

Plymouth, Minnesota
Reviewed 14 January 2012

The staff are always friendly and helpful,especially Emily. If anything is not up to par they fix it.

Room Tip: deluxe rooms are great!
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
krisndoug,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay at the Plymouth Red Roof .

Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed 6 November 2011

1. Room was clean, but sheet's looked to be burnt.
2. Non Smoking room reeked of smoke, and this is coming from a former smoker.
3. My wife's hand became covered in some black filmy substance when walking down the stairway in the breezeway.
4. The bed was the hardest thing I've ever paid to sleep on in my life. I bolted up awake every half hour in pain.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this review, 7 November 2011
JDOC2135,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Plymouth Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. I am glad you found your room clean, however please accept our sincerest apologies for the smoke smell in your non smoking room and your experience with our beds. We are in the process of upgrading our bedding so I will make sure the room you referred to gets to the top of the list!

At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Fridley, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 2 November 2011

since i have been at the red roof inn i only plan my trips around locations that have red roofs. I absolutely love the people who work there and the bedding is always freshly washed and the rooms always smell good , i even started telling friends and i have alot of friends country wide and they will also be staying at red roofs now. TANYA and jeffrey the manager are wonderful assets to the company and should be greatly rewarded for their hospitality attention to details even small perks, also great peronalities i can have some pretty corny jokes sometimes and they graciously always laugh.I LOVE that and hope lots of people read this review, kudos to the other workers as well emily, corrinne and pablo all super duper workers and very personable.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Michelle T
Michelle T,

Mineral Point, WI
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I have stayed at the Plymouth MN Red Roof Inn several times when in the area on business. I have always found the rooms clean. The personnel are always great and go out of their way to make your stay at your home away from home as pleasant as possible. Broadway Pizza is right next door and has excellent pizza. If you are looking for a clean comfortable room and don't need a lot amenities, you found it right here.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank rjbuss
PlymouthCares, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this review, 10 October 2011
rjbuss,

J. Abbott
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#4 of 8 in Plymouth
Ramada Plymouth Hotel and Conference Center
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis West
Residence Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka

Been to Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth? Share your experiences!