Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minneapolis West, MN
Excellent 5/5
Hotel Landing(Wayzata)
  • Restaurant
Very Good 4/5
All reviewssitting roomwafflesrestaurant next doorfree cookieslonger stayminute drivefire pitrestaurant attachedhot breakfastenjoyed my staywonderful staybreakfast areaking suitethe room was niceexcellent breakfastgreat restaurantvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Country Inn in Plymouth. The staff was friendly and helpful, the property was attractive, clean and fresh-looking, and the room comfortable, quiet and clean. The bed was very comfortable. Wifi worked consistently.

The breakfast buffet had a wide selection of items including eggs, fruit, yogurt, pastries, oatmeal and waffles. The lobby was pleasant and the fitness room small but adequate. I would recommend to anyone needing to stay in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
CISPLYH, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minneapolis West, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are pleased that your accommodations worked so well. When visiting our area in the future, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while visiting family in the area. The rooms are large and clean. They include a mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, etc. You can't beat the price (we booked through Expedia). Check in was easy and efficient. My only complaint is the way the room was cleaned after the first night. Not to be misunderstood, everything was clean but just "thrown together". The bed looked like they had just pulled the sheets and comforter up and restacked the pillows. The clean towels in the bathroom looked as if they had been hastily thrown on the rack. In other words, whoever cleaned the room was in a very big hurry.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us compliment for jobs well done and reflect on items that can be improved.
We certainly want your complete experience to be a positive one. I have discussed with the Housekeeping Mgr. your concerns and they were addressed with staff.
When your travels bring you back to the cities in the future, we hope you visit us again.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

I'm terribly disappointed with this hotel. We stayed for five nights while visiting family over Christmas. We prepaid for the room through Travelocity and when we checked in they asked to swipe a credit card for "incidentals", which I didn't quite understand because the breakfast is free and they don't have any other meals available. When we checked out we were told that we owed nothing and that the credit card swipe would be closed out.

Two days after we returned I noticed 6 or 7 new charges on my credit card totaling more than $800 that I couldn't identify. I immediately called the bank which determined the charges originated from the hotel. They cancelled my card and launched a fraud investigation. I tried to contact the hotel manager but was only able to leave a voicemail message. He never returned my call. The next day all of the charges were cancelled or refunded to my account except one for over three hundred dollars. It's now almost a week since we checked out and the manager has neither called nor refunded all of the fraudulent charges. This has been a major hassle for us. Perhaps it was an honest mistake but the fact they they are dragging their feet in getting it resolved and that they never called to explain or apologize makes me seriously question the integrity of the management.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank DRFCO
CISPLYH, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minneapolis West, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2013

The staff apologizes for any inconvenience you experienced. We are sorry that there appears to have been an issue with the credit card processing. We are looking at further improvements to our processes and procedures going forward. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

We were very impressed by this hotel. It was clean, quiet, easy to access of the highway. We booked it on Expedia and got a great deal. The room was very big, included a microwave, and small fridge. The beds were queen size, bedding was warm, lots of comfy pillows. There is lots of room in the bathroom too. I like that this hotel was very clean and SMOKE FREE! The on site restaurant was very good too!!! The free breakfast was excellent! A very good selection of hot food. We will definitely book and come back to this property!!! Awesome!

Room Tip: 2 queen rooms are a good value
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Thank you very much for you kind review. We are pleased that you enjoyed the value as well as our hospitality. We will look forward to having you visit us again.

Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

We stay here every year at least once or twice. This hotel is in a great location. It is well kept and has all the amenities that you need. The breakfast is perfect.
Great property, great people managing, and a great housekeeping staff. Keep up the good work and people will keep coming to your hotel. Not rocket science.

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate your patronage and will look forward to hosting you on your next visit to the cities.