“Clean, comfortable, wonderful!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Plymouth
montana
“Clean, comfortable, wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2009

I stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in Plymouth after my niece gave birth to her baby, and was impressed the moment I walked in the door. It smelled SO clean, the carpet was spotless, as was the continental dining area. My room was impeccable as well--with lots of towels, shampoo, etc. I also had a microwave and small fridge. The best part of this was the price: $40.00 a night through Priceline! What luck! Great hotel~

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Minneapolis, MN
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2008

My husband and I recently stayed at Country Inn for the first time. We were attending a benefit dinner show at Lafayette Club and does not want to drive that far at night. So we decided to book a 2 night hotel stay. I booked it through calling the hotel directly and asked for a non-smoking wheelchair accessible room (as I use a w/c). The reservationist man named, Brad, answered the phone and was very accommodating to me. He was very nice and very delighteful to talked to. We arrived at the hotel and it was quite area with lots of trees surrounding it and an attached restaurant right next to it. The main lobby was nice and clean, and cute, just a like an old country home. Our room was what we requested for, a w/c accessible one with a roll-in shower. There was just a bit of a moldy smell in the room, I guess, the carpet needs to be up-dated. Other than that, I like the small fridge, microwave, ironing board, and hair dyer there available. The continental breakfast was convenient and good to have. The 24 hour coffee availability at the breakfast area, for customers was very good as my husband loves coffee. Over-all, we will come back and use this hotel again!

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Disliked — Smell of Carpet/Moldy Smell
  • Stayed July 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank Bienlou
Denton, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2008

We stayed at this location for a wedding (to be close to our friend's house) in May. The location was excellent as far as quick dining and a run to Target are concerned.

There is a restaurant on site but we never ate there. We did have the complimentary breakfast every morning because after the first we found the selection to be very satisfying.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The room we stayed in (King Suite) was clean and comfortable. I always enjoy having a mini-fridge and microwave in the room. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank tenthday
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2003

Stayed three nights and it was excellent with a great location

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#4 of 8 in Plymouth
Residence Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka
Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis / West-Minnetonka
Ramada Plymouth Hotel and Conference Center

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis West

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis West
Address: 210 Carlson Parkway, Plymouth, MN 55447-4444 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites Plymouth)
Region: United States > Minnesota > Plymouth
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Plymouth
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis West 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Plymouth Hotel Plymouth