“Fast casual way better than fast food”

Noodles & Company - Plymouth
Ranked #68 of 96 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

I had the curry chicken and my son has Mac and cheese and my wife had tomato sauce. Was it best food ever? Of course not but. For what it is I was pleasantly surprised

Reviewed 27 November 2012

adequate. good vegetables. Judicious choices yield healthy food and really good value. Newly opened store, so the help was friendly, attentive and happy.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Not only do my kids love this place, my husband and I enjoy coming here too. I will even grab noodles (Pad Thai with chicken) for lunch by myself. Kids typically get the Mac N Cheese. I've tried the Chili Mac N Cheese, but prefer it plain. I never get chicken on my salads or noodles at restaurants, EXCEPT for this place. There's something about it - it's extra tender and juicy. I add it to my noodles every time.

Reviewed 23 December 2011

We usually do not eat at this Noodle's but come here often enough to get something to take home. We like their simple menu and love having noodles!

Reviewed 15 December 2011

This is what it is--pasta on the fly. It's okay and reasonably priced.