“Surprisingly Good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Had pretty low expectations for a chain restaurant attached to a motel. Happily our expectations were far exceeded. Service was great and there was enough variety on the menu to meet our large party's needs (including the vegans and non-glutens). The Grilled Adobo Chicken Naan sandwich was delicious! The wine list had a good variety and was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

My husband and I and another couple ate supper here and loved it. I had mac and cheese with lobster. It was to die for! I also had excellent wild rice chicken soup, Our waiter was very good-friendly and efficient. The atmosphere was good also. We were going to see a play after supper, so the waiter made sure we were in and out quickly.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Great food every time, no complaints. We have stayed at this hotel more than 5X now and have eaten at this hotel's restaurant. It's very good.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Love the food love the deals, you can hold your wedding here by a hotel and fo a decent price, right off 494 and close to 169 and 100 also

Reviewed 6 May 2013

I liked the Deep dish pizza, soup, and atmosphere. Green Mill is my favorite pizza outside of Chicago. Our family looks forward to two to four visits per year.

Been to Green Mill? Share your experiences!