“Great Food”

Culver's
Ranked #24 of 97 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I've never been dissapointed in thier food, always tastes fresh and well prepared for fast food, the ice cream mixers are really good with many flavor selections!

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Fresh tasting burger with good sides and a wonderful shake. Restaurant was clean and the staff friendly and attentive

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Culvers has the best burgers fast! If you want fast food but hate fast food chains, Culver will not disappoint! Everything from their generous Reuben to Butter Burgers, are always cooked right, quickly and very satisfying. Their concretes (desert) are wonderful too and much better than Dairy Queen (until I looked at the calorie content). Always a safe bet!

Reviewed 14 October 2012

I went to the Culvers near Bass Lake Rd and Sycamore off Hwy 494 where I was staying. I tried their butter classic burger combo and frozen custard. This is fast food at its best! Wish they had this back home in California!

1  Thank R C
Reviewed 29 September 2012

My family and I like the food here. Kids meals come with ice cream and pop, so not the place for those concerned with their weight. I especially love the turtle sundae! Nice place to bring a large group since the tables and chairs can be moved.