“You Get What You Pay For”

Days Inn Plymouth West/minneapolis
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Let's start out on a positive note. The price is cheaper than most hotels in the area. Now for the negative. Poor conditions, not very clean. Reeked of cigarette smoke, really reeked. Very few breakfast selections, no juice or water in the breakfast area. I guess its OK if your are passing through and need a place to stay for one night.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank dpitner
Stacy_Goode-AM, Manager at Days Inn Plymouth West/minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

I sincerely apologize for the experience you had at our hotel. We are making improvements every day.

I am happy to report that the juice machine in the breakfast room has been re-installed and the last 10 rooms are being completed this week. I am certain that we will meet your expectations during your next stay. Please contact me directly at 763-559-2400 so I can make your last stay right for you!

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Plymouth West/minneapolis

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I've stayed at this hotel many times while visiting friends and for business. The location is very convenient to 494 & 55. This was a pretty worn property but it was inexpensive. the staff friendly and I spend little time in my room. I recently stayed there and was pleasantly surprised to see significant renovations taking place. New front desk, breakfast room with a fireplace and island seating. When completed this will be a very nice budget hotel. As always the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Stacy_Goode-AM, Manager at Days Inn Plymouth West/minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you for the kind words about our staff!

Our renovations are nearing completion, with the Breakfast room fully complete, and the business center and exercise room close behind. We also have had housekeeping and maintenance hard at work to get our newly acquired hotel up to the standards our ownership holds high.

We hope you will have a chance to stop and see us again soon and see the remaining imporvements!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Craig R
Stacy_Goode-AM, Manager at Days Inn Plymouth West/minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Stacy_Goode-AM, Manager at Days Inn Plymouth West/minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Stacy_Goode-AM, Manager at Days Inn Plymouth West/minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I rarely write reviews and when I do it is mostly negative. this hotel exceeded my expectations. Even during construction to increase the breakfast area, they were very considerate. My company is sending me back in a couple of months and I look forward to the fitness room they are putting in. The rooms were clean and quiet. They gave me excellent service and special thanks to tiffany and Scott at the front desk. They are terrific. This is a gem and I Highly Recommend staying here!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

I want to thank you for the kind words about our staff! We are working very hard to build the correct team at the hotel and in Both Tiffani and Scott we have found forever staff!

Our renovations are nearing completion, our Breakfast room is now fully complete, and our new electric doors are being installed today. Our hopes are that the next time you are in town you will be able to enjoy the new fitness room and business center!

Thank you again for your kind words!