“Excellent Customer Service”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Plymouth
Buffalo Grove, Illinois, United States
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

We just stayed 2 nights with my family at the Comfort Inn in Plymouth, MN. The hotel was nice and comfortable, but we didn't realize that it only had kings or doubles. My husband and I can't sleep on a double and we'd booked one for 2 nights to share with my mom, but luckily the manager, Brittanni Beyer, was very understanding. She set up a king bed room for us, left the double bed room for my mom, and everybody was happy and had a good night's sleep - all at a fair price we all agreed on. I looked all over their website for a survey, but couldn't find one, so I hope that Comfort Inn is reading this and gives Brittanni the recognition she deserves. Thank you for treating us like people instead of dollar signs! You were wonderful, and we are now Comfort Inn fans. I'll make it official on facebook shortly, I suppose.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Jon_Wainright, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, 4 June 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I'm glad to hear that you had such a great stay with us and that Brittanni was able to help you with your problem! I will personally make sure that Brittanni hears about your kind words. Customer service is one of the most important aspects to any good hotel stay and I'm thrilled to know your experience was first rate. Thank you again for your feedback, and be sure to call the next time you visit Plymouth!

Comfort Inn Plymouth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Sydney, Canada
Reviewed 23 May 2012

The Plymouth Comfort Inn is a beautiful property with clean rooms and fantastic staff! Everyone who helped us throughout our stay was friendly and helpful. A very enjoyable stay!

• Stayed May 2012
Jon_Wainright, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, 24 May 2012
Thank you for your feedback! I am pleased to hear that you had such a great stay with us. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to all of our staff. We try our hardest to make sure that every guest has a great visit, and it's always great to hear when we've been successful. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

deerwood
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Room was wonderful. Bed was very comfortable and breakfast was great! Will stay again and highly recommend!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Jon_Wainright, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Thank you for your review, Nicole! I'm glad to hear that everything went well with your stay. Our staff tries it's hardest to make sure every stay exceeds your expectations and we are always happy to hear when we've been successful. Be sure to give us a call the next time you're in town!

Plymouth
Reviewed 18 April 2012

When I attempted to use the hotel's wireless Internet connection, the connection failed with a screen splashed with Chinese characters. I was told that management knew what was wrong and would promptly correct the problem. I was also told that the Chinese characters showed up because the company which developed the software was a Chinese company. This could be a HUGE SECURITY CONCERN. In my business, virtually all of my clients computers are attacked daily by dozens of Chinese based networks looking for any crack in security. Why would anyone invite them into their network by allowing them to provide any part of their network system? As a guest, all your credit card, email and personal files could be compromised. Even if you use a secure connection to visit your bank, your keystrokes could be captured and any of your files compromised.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Jon_Wainright, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, 19 April 2012
Thank you for your review! As was discussed while troubleshooting your connection problems, the characters you were seeing were caused by an encoding issue. On your next visit, simply change your character encoding settings within Internet Explorer to Unicode UTF-8 and this issue will be resolved. Thankfully, these settings have nothing to do with the security of our network so no data was ever at risk. We are glad to hear that this was your only issue while staying with us and hope to see you again soon!

Whitewater, Colorado
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We spent three nights at this Comfort Inn and while the hotel & room were clean, quiet & comfortable, the hotel seems to be an older property in need of lighter colors & brighter hallways--everything seemed dark to us. There's no elevator to the second floor, so we stayed on the ground floor as we didn't want to haul our stuuf up the stairs. The hotel staff we encountered were friendly & helpful.

This hotel seems to cater to businessfolk rather than families, and would be totally suitable for that purpose. We were on vacation and were disappointed in the location and the ambience of the hotel. However, it was more affordable than some other hotels in the immediate vicinity.

The included breakfast was the usual "free" hotel fare, but everything was hot & fresh even if unexciting.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Jon_Wainright, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We recently finished our guest room renovations and are pleased to tell you that our common area renovations are starting this spring! Hopefully these changes will add just enough glimmer to brighten your next stay with us. Thank you again for your feedback,

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I agree with the other reviewers, Comfort Inn Plymouth is a nice place to stay. Highlights include: Full refrigerator and microwave; nice-size pool and work out area. Very friendly and accommodating staff.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Jon_Wainright, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Thank you for your feedback! Every guest room here at the Comfort Inn Plymouth has a mini-fridge, microwave, and writing desk, so whether you're spending just one night or over a week with us, you will always have those conveniences available to you. Our pool and exercise facility is a family favorite and is open for your enjoyment every day from 6:00am to midnight. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed staying at our property and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future!

MN
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I had never stayed at the Comfort Inn Plymouth before but I am glad I did! From the moment I checked in to the time I said goodbye, I was treated royally. Lovely accommodations and a nice surrounding area. I was pleased.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Jon_Wainright, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Thanks for your kind words! We try our hardest to make sure every guest is treated like royalty and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Plymouth is a great city to visit and we hope you think of us again the next time you're here.

Comfort Inn Plymouth
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis West
Ramada Plymouth Hotel and Conference Center
Residence Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka

Been to Comfort Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!