“Fillet was wonderful and the service was very good.”
Review of Mystic Steakhouse

Mystic Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mystic Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Prior Lake
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: A free shuttle bus is available from multiple locations across the Twin Cities, directly to Mystic Lake Casino Hotel. Visit mysticlake.com for more information.
Description: Savory steaks and the freshest seafood are on the menu at Mystic Lake Casino Hotel’s Mystic Steakhouse. Traditional steakhouse prices are not. Meat lovers will delight in the several mouth-watering steakhouse entrées, including filet mignon, New York strip, bone-in pork chop, brick-oven… chicken and roasted lamb chops. Seafood fans will savor offerings that include lobster tails, king crab legs, grilled Norwegian salmon and jumbo diver sea scallops. For those who don’t want to decide, combination plates offer the perfect portions from land and sea. Whatever you choose, complement your meal with a full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon, an ice-cold beer, or an after-dinner cocktail. And don’t forget to save room for one of the many delectable desserts made in Mystic Lake’s own pastry kitchen, including Chocolate Decadence Mousse Torte, Almond Cheesecake and Tiramisù. Mystic Lake® is located 25 minutes south of Minneapolis in Prior Lake.
Bartlett, Illinois
“Fillet was wonderful and the service was very good.”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Have there steaks they are great! Nice place to dine with friends and had a very good time. Service was perfect, no complaintes about anything. If your staying at the casino or hotel you must try this steak house.

Visited August 2014

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Couldn't get seated”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Went to Mystic Steakhouse the evening of an ABBA Tribute concert to celebrate my Mom's 70th birthday. I tried to make reservations ahead of time, but the call center told me that they don't take reservations for the nights that there are shows. Ok, we thought we'd chance it. But when we showed up, they asked if we had a reservation. I explained that I had tried to make a reservation, but was told they would not on that night. They said they would seat us as soon as possible. While we waited, SEVERAL other parties showed up and were seated right away because they had a reservation. I asked to see the manager...and here's where I really got annoyed...the waitress gestured for him to come over and spoke to him about two feet away from me with her back to me. As if she was whispering about me. Anyway, as I was explaining my issue, another woman walked up to the manager and joined in the conversation with the exact same story...she had called to make reservations, but was told that they wouldn't take them on the night of a show. The manager was not at all helpful. In fact, at first I thought perhaps he didn't speak English, since he just stared at the two of us for a while. When he finally spoke, he just said that they take reservations on show nights. We once again explained that the call center told us otherwise. He just said he would have to find out from the call center. But, no apology. No, "let me make this right". Nothing. If it wasn't for my Mom's birthday, I would have walked out. Once we were seated, the waitstaff and the food was good. Too bad.

• Visited August 2014
New Prague, Minnesota
“Great Steak!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My boyfriend and I went out for our anniversary last week and decided to go to mystic for some food and fun. We were sat right away and our server, even though he looked busy, took his time with us and our drinks were never empty. Our food came out and was excellent. The steak was prepared just the way we ordered. The only downside was that the music they played reminded me of being in an elevator. But, all in all we had a good time.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kim S
Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States
“Romantic dinner for two!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is not a place to bring kids...rather bring kids to the buffet where they are accepted! Food is really good...just be prepared to spend more than you might think! Excellent service. Sometimes there is a line just depends on the time of year...like New Years.

Visited December 2013
Prior Lake, Minnesota
“Excellent food at a decent price.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I would say that the prices are not much higher than a chain steakhouse and the food was much better. The service was excellent as well. I enjoyed the sides almost as much as I did my steak, which is saying a lot, because I love a good steak and mine was prepared perfectly. Their dessert menu was enough to force my wife and I temporarily off our diet and it was worth the guilt. I particularly liked that the smoke from the casino was not overpowering in the steakhouse and that there is no smoking in the restaurant. This is also where most of the entertainment who come to the casino dine, so you may see a celebrity or two while you're there. I plan to go back.

• Visited February 2014