I stayed here with my family on 8/4-9/2014. We had a whirl pool suite and we had a nice time.
The bed was comfy, the kids thought the sofa was comfy.
We spent alot of time in the pool - kids loved it.
The service was warm and friendly. The room was clean.
The breakfast was not the best. The toilet was a bit tall and my son had to climb up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Duluth South is located in Proctor Minnesota, on the South end of Duluth. Just a quick 10 minute drive from the Downtown/Canal Park area and 1 mile from Spirit Mountain. 67 Newly renovated and updated rooms and suites. Conveniently attached to Black Woods Grill & Bar and Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel And Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Convention Center
- Americinn Hotel & Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Proctor
- Americinn Hotel Proctor