“Lucky we found it!”

Reads Landing Brewing Company
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Reads Landing Brewing Company is an American Pub and Brewery. Our menu offers a wide variety of appetizers, flatbreads, salads, entrees and desserts. In addition, we have homemade soup and weekend specials that are always a favorite. Our beer is handcrafted and brewed on site. We offer 5 of our handcrafted beers on tap,one guest tap beer that changes frequently and a variety of craft bottled beer and cider. We have a full bar which includes some commercial beers and a broad wine selection. We are located right on the river which gives us beautiful views and bald eagle sightings year round. Outdoor seating is available in the summer months. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Wabasha and were looking for a good place to eat....most of the reviews for local places were not good. I didn't see this restaurant listed anywhere, my husband found it while doing a google search. Glad we did, it was a short drive and the food was great. I had the shrimp and grits...which were amazing...the grits were cooked perfect as were the shrimp! Delish! My husband had a pulled pork sandwhich topped with coleslaw and a side of potato salad. It was all very tasty. Kids had usual kid bar/grille food, nothing too exciting. The drinks were good too! I had "Ginger and Maryann" cocktail, so good and refreshing! We will for sure go again.

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Start your meal with the sweet potato tater tots with honey butter and enjoy the view of the Mississippi River! Great food, service and view!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Fun brew pub with a nice little location right off 61 north of Wabasha on the river. Beers were mighty tasty and the sweet potato tots with honey butter are a perfect compliment!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Food was excellent - arrived steaming hot and was perfectly prepared. I had the walleye tacos which were just great! Liked the local brews as well. Really nice view of the Mississippi and staff were kind and very attentive. Make the trip!

Reviewed 21 June 2013

We Went here on a Friday night. Drove down from White Bear Lake specifically for the double smoked brisket sandwich, which was the special for the weekend. WOW MOST worth the trip...
We also loved the Captain Amber... This place has never let me down... one of my favorites.