“Pleasant bar”

Reads Landing Brewing Company
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Reads Landing Brewing Company is an American Pub and Brewery. Our menu offers a wide variety of appetizers, flatbreads, salads, entrees and desserts. In addition, we have homemade soup and weekend specials that are always a favorite. Our beer is handcrafted and brewed on site. We offer 5 of our handcrafted beers on tap,one guest tap beer that changes frequently and a variety of craft bottled beer and cider. We have a full bar which includes some commercial beers and a broad wine selection. We are located right on the river which gives us beautiful views and bald eagle sightings year round. Outdoor seating is available in the summer months. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Good bar food and reasonable prices. You have to try the apple smoked brat with sourkraut, stone ground mustard on a nice crispy bun and a side of your choice. We lived in Germany for 2 years and have never had a brat in the US that could measure up until our visit to this Bar. The staff is friendly and they make their own micro brew. Only con is that the menu is limited, but menu changes with seasons. Recommend you give it a try.

1  Thank Valerie1950

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Stopped in on a brewery tour and love the place. Sampled a variety of beers which were excellent. Their own brews are great and they have a few others worth trying as well. We all enjoyed the food with the spent grain breads being a treat. The view is fun too and we enjoyed the river and some train watching. We will be back!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

My best friend and I had the wonderful opportunity to visit this wonderful restaurant. They have a fine selection of beer and wine with a smaller menu. I actually like this, because everything on it is great and you have less to decide on and more to enjoy! We split the roasted beet, goat cheese salad and garlic butter fries! Yum Yum. Service was great and the owner was there working as hard as his employees. Nice to see! I would definitely recommend this on a week-night or weekend. Kids are welcome, but better for a date night, get together with friends and I would even feel comfortable cozying up to the bar alone for a drink before ending my evening or day of shopping. Give it a try and I'm sure you will be going back.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We had a late dinner after a guided kayak tour. Good thing it was casual because we just had time to do a quick change into dry clothes to make it in before closing. At first we were the only ones in the restaurant (a Thursday evening) but then two other couples came in. My husband had the wings and said they were the best he has ever had and that they didn't even need the sauce. I especially appreciated that they had an entree size salad; the field green salad with goat cheese and beets was delicious! I earned dessert after four hours of kayaking and the salted caramel cupcake was just perfect! Good thing my husband did not want any because there was none left to share! The local on tap beers were also great although in hindsight, I might have liked to try one of their summer coolers - they looked interesting. Dinner for two with tip and two beers - under $50.

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Enjoy the view of the Mississippi River while you eat! Make sure you try the sweet potato tots. Really a great spot to stop while driving along the river road.