“Just Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pratt-Taber Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Red Wing
Pratt-Taber Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Red Wing B&B and Inns
Madison, Wisconsin
“Just Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

My wife and I stayed for one night on a short trip to visit family, and could not have been happier with the visit. From arrival until check out, I could not think of one thing that I disliked. From the fabulous house itself with all its wonderful character, to the owner Deb and her massively huge cat Maxwell, and even the other fellow travelers, we had a superb time. We will definitely be back again!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank fadedblack99

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

I can't say enough great things about the Pratt-Taber inn, it truly was the perfect weekend. My husband and I didn't have enough time for a long vacation so we decided to spend our anniversary weekend in Red Wing and try a B&B for the first time. It was everything we'd hoped it would be - such a beautiful home and amazing breakfasts with great company! Great location too, we walked to shops, restaurants and the theater. Fabulous B&B!!

1 Thank AmberW422
Fridley, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

My wife and I love B&B get-aways. The Pratt-Taber Inn has easily become our favorite. The house is beautiful, each room adding its' own unique style. The food is amazing, the ambience perfect, and 'Max' the cat is ever so grand. To top it off, Deb is the most wonderful host. Her fun, charismatic personality make you feel right at home. I recommend the Pratt-Taber Inn to anyone looking for an amazing get-away.

1 Thank Joshua B
Lakeville MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

Stayed at this lovely B&B to extend our visit to Red Wing MN where we attended a concert at the SheldonTheater. The downtown location was great,the bed very comfortable. Most memorable was a carefully executed and sumptuous breakfast. A yummy frittata,flavorful sausage,refreshing salad of greens and fruit, all capped by a gorgeous silky panna cotta and blackberries. Chef and innkeeper Deb was a gem and our table companions delightful. Would recommend and definitely return.

Room Tip: No fitness center but aYMCA close by.Rooms seemed equally charming.We stayed in "winter"
1 Thank Swansonfamily5
Denison, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

I just spent the weekend at the Pratt-Taber Inn in Red Wing with my kids. We had a fantastic time. Debbie was a fantastic host. She made life easy and that is exactly what we wanted. No hassles. The house is beautiful and the location is great. We like to walk and we walked through the downtown area both mornings of our stay. It is a cute downtown and the Pratt-Taber is right next door. Breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed the other guests as well. We all had a great time. I highly recommend the Pratt-Taber. I can hardly wait to get back and have breakfast with Debbie again.

Room Tip: We rented the Autumn room and the Winter room. The Autumn room is very warm and inviting with a que...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Bradley_N_13461
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2012

This was our second visit to the Pratt-Taber - and this time we brought family for a Christmas present. Debbie is a lovely host, and makes you feel so welcome. The wine and cheese at happy hour is a nice touch, and a great way to get to know the other guests and learn about the house. After we returned from dinner, Debbie had set out homemade brownies - a great end to the night! The house was nicely decorated for the holidays and the rooms are very comfortable. (The winter room was a little chilly until we figured out the space heater!) The breakfast was tasty - french toast, with berries and whipped cream, a side of bacon and apple-cheddar sausage.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank DSHMinneapolis
Becker, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Pratt-Taber Inn this past weekend and will definitely be back, many times! I just might move in! :) It was such a wonderful experience, I didn't want to leave! The Inn is gorgeous and Deb is an AMAZING decorator! It was beautifully decorated for Christmas with three trees! We stayed in the winter room with a wonderfully comfortable king bed and a nice gas fireplace. We fell asleep to some serene CDs Deb had bedside and enjoyed silence for the remainder of the night. This Inn was so comfortable and welcoming that we spent a good amount of time in the living room visiting with Max, the AMAZINGLY adorable/lovable cat, and Deb. Deb is so open, funny, and welcoming. Oh, and she is a fantastic cook! I could not find one negative about this Inn! You will not be disappointed!!!

Room Tip: I saw all four of the rooms and they are all equally gorgeous! Can't go wrong with any of them!
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple