All reviews front desk nice hotel free breakfast waffles great pool waffle maker exercise room treasure island king suite nice stay hot breakfast convenient location pool and hot tub biscuits and gravy breakfast area place to stay one night stay
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

The hotel had the basic services - pool and exercise room. The air conditioners all over the hotel - in the room, halls, and breakfast area - were all very loud. The breakfast buffet was quite good. The restaurant - The Smokin Oak - was very good.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Travis W, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Red Wing, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2015

Good Morning!

Thank You for your recent stay and review at the Country Inn & Suites - Red Wing! I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your time with us! I will be sure to pass along your review to my engineering staff to make sure they double check the AC unit in your room, I appreciate you letting me know!

We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Travis W, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Red Wing, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2015

Reviewed 13 May 2015

Stayed here for a couples overnight and did not want to leave. Our room was amazing. I'm not sure what I expected, but this hotel exceeded every expectation. Driving in, we almost missed it because the location is kind of squished into the middle of a neighborhood block. But once inside, we were immediately impressed by the front desk staff's willingness to accommodate our late arrival - they even upgraded our room!

The room was really two rooms, separated by a door, the bedroom on one end and the living room with a fold-out (actually comfy) couch on the other end. I suppose we could have brought the kids. No, no, no.... Plenty of space to put our suitcase, hang up our clothes, an extra mirror and sink besides the bathroom - LOVE. Everything was really clean and incredibly updated. Very quiet also, never heard kids running down the hall or noise from the room above us.

Overall, It just made us feel very comfortable and "at home."

Breakfast was fantastic. Just about anything you could want was there. Did I mention the cookies in the lobby? Seriously, one night was not enough. We will be staying for the weekend next time!

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Travis W, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Red Wing, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2015

Hello Jenn P from all of us at the Country Inn & Suites - Red Wing! My staff and I loved reading your warm review of your stay at our property! Everything you wrote, from breakfast to your room is exactly what I want everyone to see and experience! Yes, we are kind tucked away and hidden, but this does help with noise, which people always want a quiet nights sleep!

I won't tell the kids if you sneak away again! :)

Hope to see you again soon, and Thanks Again for the review!

travis.wold@countryinns.com
651-388-9000

Reviewed 9 April 2015

Very clean rooms, friendly staff, okay breakfast, quiet, big bathroom - all good. Only downside was that the front desk was understaffed at times. But I will definitely stay there again when in town for business.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Travis W, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Red Wing, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2015

Good Morning Diane-

Thank You for your recent stay & review of Country Inn & Suites - Red Wing! I am beyond happy to see you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We are currently looking at staffing, as we want our staff ready and able 24hrs a day! I am sorry we fell short in the area during your stay.

We look forward to seeing you again-

651-388-9000
travis.wold@countryinns.com

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Travis W, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Red Wing, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2015