“Great BBQ and cheese churds!”

The Smokin Oak Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Red Wing
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

On a visit to Red Wing we dined at the Smokin Oakand --even though that was a year or 2 ago I can still remember how good the food was. Being from the South of course I love BarB Q but we don't have cheese curds down here and OMG- I have discovered a new love for these delicious little pieces of heaven. The service was great and I look forward to going again on my next trip to Red Wing❤️

Reviewed 29 September 2013

The food is all right, nothing to write home about. The restaurant is nice inside and they're always slammed on Friday and Saturday nights. The bartenders make good drinks and were friendly, but some of the servers I've had just seemed absolutely miserable. I've had one of their salads, cheese curds, and a pizza- all were ok, nothing amazing.

1  Thank Kate J
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Wonderful food...knew when we walked in that we had made a great choice! Try the smoked chicken-absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

The waitress was very helpful. Our food was great. At first my steak came out very cooked, but the waitress listened to my request and the second steak came out done just right. She checked back many times to see if everything was OK even while the place was busy. I would go here again to have a meal.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

They have so many options for dining. The BBQ is amazing and staff is wonderful. I look forward to going back again very soon.