“The worst vacation I've had in three years”
Review of Rusty's Red Wing River Rides - CLOSED

Rusty's Red Wing River Rides
Brooklyn Center
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The worst vacation I've had in three years”
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Upon arriving a day of ahead of schedule, checked in to confirm a reservation for Monday the 10th after not being able to contact Capt rusty for several days. confirmed 2 reservations for Monday on Sunday when we arrived at 1pm. Never was anything said about arrival time, she stated they thought they would have at least 12 people for departure.
My sister andI I arrived in Red Wing from our hotel, went to have lunch at the famous St.James Hotel at 11:55pm, little did we know it would take an hour for a bowl of soup. I ran ahead of my sister the the boat landing arriiving at 12:55pm to be informed that our seats had been given to somone else, and there was only one seat available. I certainly hope if the King and Queen of Norway visit Red Wing they can get better service.

Visited October 2011
8 Thank Terry N

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great River Experience”
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Just back from Red Wing and at the advice of another tripadvisor member did the Mississippi river boat trip with "Rusty's". Wonderful excursion, and very in-expensive. Saw tons of Eagles and took amazing pictures. Tour is 90 minutes, beverages (no alcohol) and simple snacks available.
Would do it again.

Visited July 2011
10 Thank Lawnwife
Minnesota
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun and a must do in Red Wing!!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2011

Rusty's Red Wing River Rides is a must do while in Red Wing! We had so much fun on the boat. It costs 12.00 per person to do the sightseeing tour, well worth it. Rusty is a hoot, he loves the river and you can tell he enjoys his job!! They do offer snacks and beverages on the ride. We saw about 5 Eagle nests and Rusty knows just where to find them!! The Eagles are definately the highlight of the ride!! This is perfect for families or just to enjoy the sights of the Mighty Mississippi River!!

Visited June 2011