“AmericInn”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Red Wing
Edinburg
“AmericInn”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Very good place to stay! Great location with very helpful and accommodating staff. Red Wing is a great place to visit. Local area has a great history with the Red Wing pottery companies that were there. Be sure to check out the Red Wing Pottery Museum!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

RWAI, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Red Wing, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Red Wing AmericInn. Your comfort is very important to us! We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again next year. I agree the Red Wing Pottery Museum is a must see!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This property was easy to find in Red Wing and very convenient to the historic downtown area and many of the attractions. The entire staff was very friendly, accommodating, and helpful. The bed was not as cushy as I like but everything in the room worked fine. I would have liked to have a refrigerator however. I liked that they had a hot tub and pool to use and also that it stayed available for adults until 11 PM. The complimentary breakfast was pretty standard for an AmericInn and this is one of the reasons why we stayed there. I enjoy their breakfasts. I really appreciated that they had coffee available at all hours of the day. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank pskruse
RWAI, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Red Wing, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Red Wing AmericInn. I am pleased to hear you had a good time staying with us. Your comfort is always very important to us and we make every effort to make you feel at home while you are staying with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Red Wing!
Laurel, Iowa, United States
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Nothing wrong with our stay here. Room was fine for the one night we stayed. Maybe a little overpriced but that probably goes with the area. Bathroom was a little tight but overall, place was fine. The pool was a little chilly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

RWAI, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Red Wing, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you for being our guest at the Red Wing AmericInn and for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Your comfort is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Red Wing.
Lansing
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had checked the hotel reviews before booking this room. The only bad review that I read was about the very last room at the end of the hall next to the ice and vending machines and also home to the far entrance....Guess which room we got? We didn't experience any noise issues at any point. We even used the vending machines and doors while the other couple with us stayed in the room. They swear they heard nothing. We came back from the casino late (2am) and were unable to find a parking spot. Disappointing but wouldn't consider a complaint. Definitely would stay again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Maria D
RWAI, Front Office Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Red Wing, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My Easter stay was all I wanted it to be. Advertising boasts quiet rooms, and it was! Clean? It was! Best of all was the kind and courteous staff. I grew up several miles from this location and came back for Easter to see family. I am happy to say, and I know what I'm talking about, Minnesota Nice is alive and well here. Some complications checking out and paying the bill, but desk staff corrected it on the spot, treating me with dignity and respect. Would be nice to have microwave in the room! (hint). Stayed here before five years ago and will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review us here on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased that you had a great stay with us at our hotel. And I agree with you about "Minnesota Nice". There is just a warm welcome feeling and Red Wing really is a wonderful and friendly town. I am glad that you were able return for a visit and see old friends and family. There is nothing quite like coming home again is there!!
Rochester
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and I were in town for a wedding. We booked the jacuzzi suite. Was very quiet, clean room. Great front desk staff, good breakfast. Our only suggestion is get a bigger sign to the parking lot, my husband missed the turn every time because the current one is very small

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

RWAI, Front Office Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Red Wing, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you for being our guest at the AmericInn in Red Wing. Our goal is to offer you a change to relax and unwind while you are staying with us. I am pleased to hear you were able to do so and that you enjoyed the wedding which brought you to Red Wing. The Jacuzzi suites are a favorite for many people as it offers that extra little touch of indulgence.

Thank you also for taking the time to review us here on Trip Advisor, we greatly appreciate it!
Red Wing, Minnesota
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Pictures are deceiving. Rooms are okay but clean. Staff was moderately friendly to rude. The pool was nice and clean. Comes down to being clean and the pool staying open till 12:00 are the only positives. Would not stay again.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank nopenot
RWAI, Front Office Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Red Wing, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
I am sorry that you were unhappy with your stay at our hotel. We are always ready to listen if there is something that did not meet your standards. We take you comfort very seriously and want you to be able to relax while staying with us. Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Wing
Nichols Inn Red Wing
Nichols Inn Red Wing
#4 of 9 in Red Wing
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lake City

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Red Wing? Share your experiences!