“Hands Down the Best Pizza Around!!!!”
Review of Red Wing Brewery

Red Wing Brewery
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Red Wing
Description: The current Red Wing Brewing Company (or “Red Wing Brewery”) was founded in 2011 in Red Wing, Minnesota. We make about 6-7 barrels (bbls) of beer per week, and our beer is produced and sold exclusively at the brewery. Two of our beers are historic brands that were made for the people of Red Wing in the late 1800’s and the early 1900’s: Remmler’s Royal Brew (based on the Remmler Brewery’s 1896 recipe) and Red Wing Premium. We are also bringing back another Red Wing favorite as our brewery’s own Root Beer – Good Old Zimmie’s. On tap will be a rotation of additional beer styles that are new to Red Wing and favorites among craft beer lovers. We also serve local wines, a variety of family beverages, and a dine-in or take-out lunch and dinner menu featuring handmade appetizers, pizzas and calzones.
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The Pizza at the Brewery is absolutely amazing!!! The crust is freshly made with the grains from their brewery! My family enjoys to stop in for some pizza and out of this world Root Beer! You will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The beer is great! True to a Red Wing Tradition. The pizza is great! This is a great place for lunch. I have been there many times and love the place.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My title says it all! And, BTW, he also makes some great brews at the Red Wing Brewery that go great with the pizza. Nice atmosphere, great service ! A nice friendly feeling to the place. It is neat when the owner, Norm, brings your pizza to your table! That is indeed special.

Congratulations to everyone at Red Wing Brewery !

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I just left from the brewery and wow!!! Great food, great drink, and wonderful people. I travel the Midwest for a living and try to visit the favorites by word of mouth within the towns I stay and this one was spot on. I am definitely taking a growler home w me

2  Thank Quintin B
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The pizzas and beer was. Awesome great service very knowledgeable staff I would recommend stopping in you will not regret it.