“LOVE the Pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Red Wing Brewery
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Red Wing
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The current Red Wing Brewing Company (or “Red Wing Brewery”) was founded in 2011 in Red Wing, Minnesota. We make about 6-7 barrels (bbls) of beer per week, and our beer is produced and sold exclusively at the brewery. Two of our beers are historic brands that were made for the people of Red Wing in the late 1800’s and the early 1900’s: Remmler’s Royal Brew (based on the Remmler Brewery’s 1896 recipe) and Red Wing Premium. We are also bringing back another Red Wing favorite as our brewery’s own Root Beer – Good Old Zimmie’s. On tap will be a rotation of additional beer styles that are new to Red Wing and favorites among craft beer lovers. We also serve local wines, a variety of family beverages, and a dine-in or take-out lunch and dinner menu featuring handmade appetizers, pizzas and calzones.
Minneapolis
“LOVE the Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

So, I'm not eating much carbs but could not resist this pizza! AMAZING! We had buffalo chicken and it was too much for the two of us to eat but we tried!
Loved the atmosphere of the brewpub and the beer was good.. at least that is what the hubby said.
It's tucked into the area so you kind of need to know what you are looking for when you go there.. but it's totally worth it!
I will be back!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank voltech2

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Hugo, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AH-MA-ZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I absolutely loved my trip to the Red Wing Brewery. We visited on a Saturday evening in celebration of my boyfriend's birthday. There were 4 adults and one toddler. We were seated promptly as the restaurant wasn't overly busy (which we were shocked by). For the youngster, they offer coloring bags with books and crayons to help occupy children during the visit. We picked one out for him, and it was well used (and the bags are awesome!!).

Amongst our group, we tried the house made root beer and I had one of the visiting taps, Maiden Rock Honeycrisp Cider. Both were delish!

We each ordered up our meals - 3 of us got the personal pizzas, 1 got the calzone. I opted for the Cheeseburger 'Za. Something I always look for and if there's pickles involved... I'm in!

I must say, the pizza was hands down, one of my favorite pizzas to date. The crust was flavorful but not too thick and the toppings were plentiful. This made my tummy very happy!

All in all, I'd highly recommend stopping by the brewery. Unfortunately there isn't a patio (which would have been great that sunny evening) but the food and friendly staff far exceeded our expectations. We all look forward to going back!

1 Thank KatieElizabeth22
“AMAZING!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We are weekly patrons to the brewery and it is always my go to place in town! I have never had bad service or food! I would recommend it to anyone and tell people to stop, if around the area!
Alea, Scott and Norm work very hard and take pride in their business! It is a rare occurrence if they are not working!

2 Thank Sharonmoritz
Red Wing, Minnesota
“nom nom nom”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Couldn't wait for the growlers to come, they lived up to their word and got 'em! Nom nom! Great beer from the start and the sandwiches were yummy, made with beer grains. Nom nom! They switched to pizza with homemade, beer-grain crust and it's even better! Nom nom. The staff is so very kind and knowledgeable, I'm so glad this place is here,I hope it survives forever. Nom nom!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had the buffalo chicken which was amazing. Not too powerful on the vinegar and the blue cheese was mild, which I like. The hard cider is from Maiden Rock Winery and Cidery. It also was quite delicious. Atmosphere was casual and cozy. Service was exceptional! Would definitely come here again.

1 Thank Nitablue