“Lovely spot for a spot of tea!”
Review of Wisteria Twig

Wisteria Twig
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Red Wing
minnesota
“Lovely spot for a spot of tea!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Lovely little place for a spot of tea and lunch. Madly in love with the Thai chicken wrap, which can also be ordered as a salad. My mother seldom orders anything but the chicken, pear, and feta salad with maple dressing. My aunt is over the moon for the spinach strawberry salad with raspberry dressing. And the scones with devon cream and lemon curd.....pure heaven! Fantastic service, divine meal, reasonable prices, and a pleasant atmosphere. Everything is made in house, which is number one for me! Cannot wait to come back!

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank amantastic

London, United Kingdom
“Diamond in the Rough”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Our table ordered one of the paninis, the strawberry spinach salad, the chicken salad, the rueben sandwich and the caesar salad. All were very good. Exceptions: the olive tapenade had an unusual sweetness and little of the deep olive flavor you would expect; the strawberry dressing on the salad needed an acid, like balsamic vinegar, as well as more feta cheese; and the bagged Lays potato chips seemed out of place in this otherwise homey/elegant setting. The desserts are obviously the speciality. We had the tuxedo, white lemon and German chocolate cakes, a scone and the lemon bar. They were excellent, although I certainly do not agreed with one of the prior reviewers that the scone was the 'best in the world'. Make no mistake, however, this is a wonderful place to stop and probably your safest bet for a quality, light lunch in Red Wing.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ludgatecircus15
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
“Delicious Panini! Best gluten free bread I've ever tasted.”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stopped there for lunch with my wife on our anniversary. Awesome sandwiches. You pay for this awesomeness, mind you, but my sandwich was very, very good. My wife got a wrap which was also very good. The portions are large, too. We also had a scone, very good. Might I add that one of us ate gluten free, and the bread was the very best I have ever tasted. She sources it from a bakery in nearby Welch, I guess.

Gluten free folks will love the taste of this food. Service was good, too.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Todd J
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best Scones in the world!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Best Scones In the World! Relaxing atmosphere! Excellent, Professional & Friendly Service! Delicious Food! Stunning Salads! Not to be missed!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Patricia G
Oregon
“Fresh tasty convenient generous”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Thai peanut sauce chicken veggie wrap made into a salad for me. I think she made it extra large to compensate for no wrap. Great taste. Very fresh. So many antique stores to browse in this old red wing pottery building with beautiful brick walls. Homemade Chile and bosc pear salad also excellent. Nice eating experience.

2 Thank lovegoodfoodinOregon

Been to Wisteria Twig? Share your experiences!