Round Barn Farm B&B
US$91
US$67
US$70
TripAdvisor
All reviewswillow roombed and breakfastfranklin stovefar exceeded our expectationsan incredible experiencecoffee servicefriendly hostsfront porchperfect hostslarge fireplaceliving roomget awaygreat conversationtwo couplesbreakfast was deliciousnext morninginn keepers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Thank goodness for the central air of the Round Barn during that beastly hotter than Hades week last week! They accomodated our last minute reservation when another B & B where we had reservations ended up NOT having central air-OY! Round Barn's rooms are exquisite-we stayed in the Willow Room. The breakfast was four deeelicious courses-YIKES! Home baked bread, great stories, nice company, a bed we will end up buying on our own which we just melted into. Thanks Round barn-we WILL return!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zahava
Reviewed 5 July 2012

The facility is beautiful, the setting is peaceful and how wonderful not to have phones or TV!! Our room had a fun 2 person tub in it that we enjoyed very much. The breakfasts were magnificent! About the only thing I would add to other glowing reviews here is the owners are a wonderful Christian couple that take exceptional care of their guests. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 29 May 2012

This was our second stay at the Round Barn Farm. It was even better than our first stay. We stayed in the Willow Suite. It is pure relaxation as you lounge on the double chaise, or swing in the willow swing beside the fire place. The Linens are crisp and so white. The house keeping crew does an excellant job. The breakfasts are incredible and the bread baking fun. Strole through the garden, sit in the gazebo or enjoy a tour of the round barn. The hosts friendly and fun. The train tracks and trains add to the tranqulity. A must do trip.

Room Tip: Largest suites are at the top of the house on the 3rd floor. All rooms are wondeful and airconditioned with private baths.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jayne-Annie
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I don't actually remember the first visit to the Round Barn Farm B&B&B. What I do remember is that I didn't want to leave, that I wanted to go back... SOON. My experience on that first visit (a few years ago) set the bar of expectations high for every other place I might find myself staying.

The ambience of the entire complex is a mixture of leisure, adventure, comfort and satisfaction and delight. The food is out-of-this-world delicious, served with charm, warmth and simple 'around the table' chat. I felt at home.

The barn is an amazing structure and has a deep history worth learning about. The gardens invite you in with beauty and simple country charm, along with fragrances of flowers of all types. Sitting in the cool of the gazebo melts away any stress one might have brought along by mistake to this charming oasis.

Hiking up the bluff behind the house and barn yields a wonderful vista of the valley below and offers an invigorating experience in any season. Breathing in the country woods air is not only refreshing but I think healthy. AND... afterward one can simply lounge lazily on the screened-in porch.

The rooms are a masterful mixture of class and comfort. Each being identified by a theme giving it uniqueness and its own charm and personality. 'Comfortable' beds would be an understatement.

From the front porch to the barn to the dining room to the bed room... each moment at the Round Barn Farm brings delight, wonder, rest and relaxation, and a most satisfied and full tummy. Yes, I do enjoy those gourmet breakfasts at the Round Barn.

I can't wait to return. I give this place my HIGHEST recommendation and endorsement.

~ Mark Triplett, Photographer

Room Tip: Trains run by often and blow their horns as they pass the road which is about 500 feet from the B&B. That can be a bit problematic if one is sensitive to it. However, ear plugs are provided to help muffle the sounds, but I never found I needed them.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mocha-Mark
Reviewed 18 February 2012

The Bed and Breakfast is warm, and welcoming. The place clean and neat. The hosts friendly and glad to share their home and farm. The history of the barn is fun and it is neat to see someone care enough to preserve the history not just run a buisness. We will go back again.
The train tracks busy. If you live near the railroad you will feel right at home. If you do not live near the railroad prepare yourself so you can sleep and enjoy the stay. Do not take it out on the inn keepers.

Room Tip: Prepare to sleep near busy train tracks.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple