“Horrible experience!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Horrible experience!”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I went to visit a friend in Red Wing, this place may be known to be "better" than the other Chinese restaurants in Red Wing but it was horrible!

There's no one to wait for you at the door. If you're lucky there will be someone standing by the tables. I waited a couple of minutes before someone came and gave me a table. Many of the tables were empty by the way.

My friend ordered a coke and I ordered a Dr. Pepper. He got his coke in a cup but my Dr.Pepper was in a small can. AND they charged for refills! $1.20 for that small can!

They didn't post their prices at the front so my friend had to asked if they charged for refills. I understand the waitress could barely speak English but instead of trying to answer our question, she got me another can of Dr.Pepper!

The food wasn't as great as I had expected either. The chicken was very hard and wasn't warm.

When the waitress brought us the bill I saw it costed $11.99 per person! We ended up spending $29.50! For the quality of the food, drink, and service, that is a high price! I will never go there ever again.

I'm from Minneapolis. Normally I go out to eat at Teppanyaki and it's only $9.99. They have a great variety of foods, free refills, and great service. I understand today was New Years so the price of the restaurant may have been higher but I've eaten out at Teppanyaki on Thanks Giving day and the price didn't change. I'm very disappointed eating at China Royal

• Visited January 2013

“Cheap bland buffet food”
Reviewed 14 December 2012 via mobile

Cheap food, but you get what you pay for. If you want a lot of food it's for you. But if you want fresh made quality food move along.

Bay City, Wisconsin
“Sunday Dinner”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Great food and Great service! Nice place to eat sunday dinner

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Deanna W
Red Wing, Minnesota
“Ick”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

cold nasty buffet, slow service, i had food poisoing four times from there never again will I eat that that place!

MN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fresh food and a buffet with variety”
Reviewed 13 February 2010

They always have excellent fresh food and are very attentive. Good size buffet with something for everyone.

1 Thank 21ab21